You know the USA is collapsing when...

Old September 29th 06, 07:48 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default You know the USA is collapsing when...

....."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!
Old September 29th 06, 02:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
The Paris Gun

DeserTBoB wrote:
...."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!

wow, so they made TWO movies about you ??

my regards !

Old September 29th 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 06:50:45 -0700, "The Paris Gun"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
...."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!

wow, so they made TWO movies about you ??

my regards ! snip

Why do you name yourself after a french porn star?
Old September 29th 06, 10:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
White Trash 1994 Pontiac!

wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
...."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!

wow, so they made TWO movies about you ??

my regards ! snip

Why do you name yourself after a french porn star?

Correction, GAY french porn star. Charlie must be trying to tell us
something.

I was going to post some lighthouse pics I took while I was away but
the thought of Noodles jacking off to them is just too gross. Maybe if
I photoshop my kids out it will be ok then.

Old September 30th 06, 04:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

DeserTBoB wrote:
...."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!

DB

Do you know why is that the #1 movie in the land.It's a hyperbole for
Dubya's second term as president.In the same manner that the first
"Jackass" was a hyperbole for Dubya's first term.

It also shows that Dubya is "THE KING OF THE JACKASSES!!!" w/ Jerry
Falwell as the Duke of Jackass.

I hope that you have a nice evening.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old September 30th 06, 05:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 20:34:22 -0700, "frschoonover"
wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:
...."Jackass Number Two" is the top grossing movie at the box office!

DB

Do you know why is that the #1 movie in the land.It's a hyperbole for
Dubya's second term as president.In the same manner that the first
"Jackass" was a hyperbole for Dubya's first term. snip

After seeing the trailers for this, I'm beginning to think that Frank
is right on this! Thanks, Frank!
Old September 30th 06, 05:59 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 29 Sep 2006 20:34:23 -0700, "frschoonover"
wrote:

It also shows that Dubya is "THE KING OF THE JACKASSES!!!" w/ Jerry
Falwell as the Duke of Jackass. snip

What galls me no end is that the Bushies have the IRS pick on All
Saints Episcopal out here in Pasadena (a church I've been to many
times) for supposedly "endorsing" candidates (I'm sure a lie) while
that fat slob Falwell gets in EVERY paper, on EVERY network in the
country and says that "his" people need Hillary to run, because they
"hate her worse than Lucifer himself!" Sorry, but that's a "political
statement about a candidate," anyway you slice it. He also did it at
an organized meeting of "his people."

Bye bye, IRS Form 990 for the Moral MINority! Now Noodles and Falwell
will have something in common...BACK TAXES!
Old October 1st 06, 07:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:

After seeing the trailers for this, I'm beginning to think that Frank
is right on this! Thanks, Frank!

DB

Thanks also to you for your kind words of encouragement.You are also
very welcome for my words.

After reading your post here,I stopped by the Internet Move Database on
both of these movies to watch the trailers and those trailers were very
amusing.I cracked up laughing when I watched them.

I also want to let you know that the DVD release for Jackass Number Two
is set for New Years Day next year.I just thought that I would let you
know just in case you were interested.

I hope that you have a great day.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

Old October 1st 06, 01:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Water Boil Adisory!

wrote:

DeserTBoB wrote:

After seeing the trailers for this, I'm beginning to think that Frank
is right on this! Thanks, Frank!

DB

Thanks also to you for your kind words of encouragement.You are also
very welcome for my words.

After reading your post here,I stopped by the Internet Move Database on
both of these movies to watch the trailers and those trailers were very
amusing.I cracked up laughing when I watched them.

I also want to let you know that the DVD release for Jackass Number Two
is set for New Years Day next year.I just thought that I would let you
know just in case you were interested.

I hope that you have a great day.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover

You'll crack up even more when you see them in their entirety.