looking for ami jukeboxes

Old March 19th 11, 01:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

Default looking for ami jukeboxes

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri
Old March 20th 11, 06:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Mar 19, 11:26*pm, em pinball wrote:
i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri

Getting the bug I see

Good !
Old March 20th 11, 12:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

On Mar 20, 12:55*am, kreed wrote:
On Mar 19, 11:26*pm, em pinball wrote:

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri

Getting the bug I see

Good !

hello kreed. hope all is well with you. i always have a bug for the
older ami to work on as well as the old pinball machines. just about
anything that is em style. i have a 30x40 building that i work in.
wife says thats my dog house. thats what i do. find projects to work
on . never buy to resell but when i get tired of it or cant fix it
then i sell it. would love to have the knowledge you have but ill just
plug along as best i can. got my g-200 working pretty well. great
sound to it working on an e-120 now. some of my selections dont work
and the ones that do dont correspond when the right numbers so ill
work on that.its a very fun and rewarding hobby. norm

Old March 20th 11, 04:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

On Mar 20, 7:51*am, runner3367 wrote:
Where are you in Missouri Norm?

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri

Getting the bug I see - Hide quoted text -

Old March 20th 11, 04:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

On Mar 20, 7:51*am, runner3367 wrote:
Where are you in Missouri Norm?

i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri

Getting the bug I see - Hide quoted text -

located just outside of moberly. morm
Old March 21st 11, 03:46 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
kreed

On Mar 20, 10:34*pm, em pinball wrote:
On Mar 20, 12:55*am, kreed wrote:

[...]

We were still operating some of this gear in very poor sites in the
early 1980's, and
learned a lot from there. A lot of it was worthless too, I can
remember these machines
selling even in the mid-late 80's for under $200 - as is, working. I
remember one Australian
police TV series where one of these got shot in a scene in a country
hotel, right at the front of the turntable.
I doubt that it would have been repairable.

I don't have any of these any more - but here are pics of my old G-80
that I
recently posted to jukebox world to complete their series on
Australian Made AMI jukeboxes
http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/AMI/AMI_G.htm

Mine is the black and gold model, as well as the amplifier pics.

Ended up selling this and some others in the early 2000s when they
were in demand,
for a house deposit, I do miss the machines, but considering how much
the prices went up for homes here,
in retrospect it was the right decision.

Old April 4th 11, 10:05 PM
Rexric Rexric is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Jersey

Quote:
Originally Posted by em pinball View Post
i will be at the chicago show april 8 on friday. looking for ami juke
boxes D-80. F-80. G-200. ETC. jut email me with what you have. please
give me the model numbers and brief description. looking for good
projects. up to 4 machines. thanks norm in missouri

Hello, I have a D-40 AMI serial # 56096. It is all original and has blue rings. Real nice looking box. It does not have sound and the mech switches must be going or gone because I can get it to pick a record and It will return the record to the carrage when the reject button is pushed. I am looking for an amp and a cartridge , but will sell if I can get make a few bucks on her. Thanks, Rex
973-271-2938 I could send a picture but not sure how to attach here.
Old April 7th 11, 02:49 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
em pinball

--
Rexric

thanks but already have one. norm 65270
Old April 7th 11, 05:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On Mar 20, 12:55 am, kreed wrote:

[...]

We rented an AMI G100 to a film set (Out Cold aka Ten To One) and they
'shot' it up. Used 'squibs' loaded with flash powder. Didn't do any
damage to the machine but looks like they got the effect they wanted.
Check the pictures on my props page for 2000.

http://www.flippers.com/props.html

John :-#)#

I don't have any of these any more - but here are pics of my old G-80
that I
recently posted to jukebox world to complete their series on
Australian Made AMI jukeboxes
http://www.jukebox-world.de/Forum/Archiv/AMI/AMI_G.htm

Mine is the black and gold model, as well as the amplifier pics.

Ended up selling this and some others in the early 2000s when they
were in demand,
for a house deposit, I do miss the machines, but considering how much
the prices went up for homes here,
in retrospect it was the right decision.

www.flippers.com

looking for ami jukeboxes em pinball Juke Boxes 0 January 20th 11 02:01 PM
AMI R-82 AND TT-1 JUKEBOXES EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 0 November 9th 04 03:34 PM
AMI JUKEBOXES EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 2 July 16th 04 01:07 PM
AMI JUKEBOXES EM PINBALL Juke Boxes 1 June 13th 04 03:53 PM
FS: 2 AMI C and 1 AMI D jukeboxes $1100 at COW in MD Lloyd Thoburn Juke Boxes 0 June 5th 04 09:10 PM