Another Finnon Mess He's Got Himself Into !

Old August 9th 04, 04:39 PM
Bud Webster

Default Another Finnon Mess He's Got Himself Into !

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:36:10 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

While the only "support" Finnon actually got, was from
Bud "The Lapdog" Webster, who apparently bases his whole posting
style on that if his hero. And won't do anything unless Finnon goes
first.

See that, Bob? I'm your *lapdog?*

Boy, he doesn't know much about our history here, does he?

Old August 9th 04, 07:24 PM
RWF

"Bud Webster" wrote
Boy, he doesn't know much about our history here, does he?

He doesn't know much of anything but it IS fun to bait him and then sit back
and watch him get bent out of shape.
--
RWF

Old August 10th 04, 12:07 AM
Haunted River

"RWF" wrote in message ...
"Bud Webster" wrote
Boy, he doesn't know much about our history here, does he?

He doesn't know much of anything but it IS fun to bait him and then sit back
and watch him get bent out of shape.

Gosh, and there was I foolishly thinking that books, sex and old films
were the best of pastimes. Obviously sitting hunched over a keyboard
like a lonely old pervert 'baiting' people for 'fun' is a far more
sensible use of one's time.....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't get where I am
today by bending people out of shape on the internet. It's a Charter
For Sad Cowards.

C J
Old August 10th 04, 12:21 AM
RWF

"Haunted River" wrote

Like so many others, I don't really give a **** what you think.
--
RWF

Old August 10th 04, 01:15 PM
Haunted River

"RWF" wrote in message ...
"Haunted River" wrote
I've said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't get where I am today

by bending people out of shape on the internet.

Like so many others, I don't really give a **** what you think.

Good. But do remember that every time you rear your ugly little head
to spit abuse at someone for "fun" in a forum I frequent, I'll be
there to remind everyone that you are a sick little idiot who openly
brags about his enjoyment in harrassing others.
Old August 10th 04, 01:23 PM
RWF

"Haunted River" wrote
...I'll be there to remind everyone that you are a sick little idiot who

openly brags about his enjoyment in harrassing others.

Good and every time you post I'll be there to remind others what a paranoid
little gutless twerp you are!
Talk about people in glass houses throwing stones, you go on ad nauseum
about John Pelan and how he is a liar, etc, so on and so forth.
What a phony you are.
--
RWF