EASY WAY TO COLLECT MONEY!!!!

Old December 29th 04, 10:09 AM
FE R

Default EASY WAY TO COLLECT MONEY!!!!

html
img src="http://neforum.com.ua/forums/KHNURE/dollars.gif"
align="center"/htmlbrp .
I thought you might like to make some
extra money. If so you'd be like 95% of us .. after all, we could all
use some extra income, no matter what we do for a living. So How does
$10,000 in two weeks sound? It IS possible...Maybe you have seen an
older version of this $5 letter going around, but WHAT IF you haven't
seen this NEWEST version?? WHAT IF you don't SAVE THIS LETTER....then
the idea has time to sink in and you realize THIS VERSION is
SIMPLE,CHEAT PROOF, LEGAL and SPAM FREE!! Finally a proven method of
making extra money on line! SAVE THIS EMAIL!! If you are already working
a home business, you can do this one along with it. If not, this is the
eas iest way to earn $$$ online that you've ever seen! Just be sure to
read it all...take your time, come back to it...go over and over it, you
won't be sorry. WHAT IF I share with you a way to make some fast and
easy cash, using a copy of this letter and the simplest Internet Payment
System around? You have most likely seen or heard about "The Letter"
$5.00 program that was recently televised on 20/20, OPRAH WINFREY, and
an article published in the Wall Street Journal on 6/16/2001. If not,
here it is!! WHAT IF it took only a half hour to set it up? Even if you
are already in another program, stay with it, but do yourself a favor
and DO THIS ONE as well. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can
generate from this business!! You can do it over and over again, ANY
TIME you need extra income. THE FACTS ARE SIMPLE;- IF YOU NEED TO MAKE A
FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS REALLY FAST, THEN THIS PROGRAM I'M GOING TO SHARE
WITH YOU IS THE WAY TO DO IT! IT'STHE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL
EVER DO!!!
Please read all of this, right to the very last sentence. If you don't
have time now, then SAVE THIS LETTER, and read it later.
Everyone has heard about "Paypal" ( if you haven't you will soon) and,
when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a
member of Paypal, I had already experienced their efficiency and
excellent standing. Paypal is the simplest method of making and
receiving payments online anyone has ever seen.! Anyone with an email
address can join, for FREE! Please read further before you go there...
You can complete this whole process in less than one hour and you will
never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh! Did I say FAST? By fast
I mean 'the speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the
Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered
SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! NEED PROOF? H ere are just two
testimonials from individuals who decided to invest nothing more than a
little of their time.
TESTIMONIALS FROM: Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA: Hey! I got your
e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all ofour frat brothers.....and while I
haven't seen my $20 grand yet, I'm up to $8,285. Hook me up when you run
this program again........ Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC: Hey cuz! This is
Mary. I only have one thing to say toyou... OH MY GOD! I sent 20
e-mail's out like you said and went on vacation. When I got back, my
account was up to over $12,000! I owe you! GETTING STARTED. If you're
not already a user, the very first thing you need to do is go to
http://www.paypal.com and SIGN UP. It will only take two minutes.BE SURE
TO USE THE LINK ABOVE, THEN SIGN UP FOR A business(FREE) ACCOUNT so u
can receive payments Then...... SEND a $5.00 payment from
your Paypal account to the FIRST email address in this letter (No.1)
along with a note saying "Please add me to your mailing list." BE
PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!! Don't laugh!
Try this while you wait for the others to start working. One half hour
of work to get started - no mailing lists. No printing, copying or
waiting nd the concept is 100% legal (refer to US Lottery Laws, Title
18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code,
also in the code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and
436, which state a product or service must be exchanged for
moneyreceived). This version has nothing to do with Postal Laws, as it'
EMAIL ONLY. Here's How It Works. Unlike other programs, this THREE LEVEL
PROGRAM costs only $5, that's right, only $5 ONCE, which is much more
realistic and brings much, much faster results. No cheating can occur
(Don't be fooled by other Paypal letters that mention cheaters) as
Paypal only allows one Account per person. Because it is so easy, the
response rate is VERY HIGH, VERY FAST-Internet E-mail FAST-and you will
start seeing results in less than one week! JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTHS
BILLS! You need only mail out 20 copies, to start with. Start right
away, as soon as you pay the #1 email address below! Send to personal
contacts, reply to people who send their programs to you as they are
already working on the web, and they know these programs work. They are
already believers in the system! It is NOT considered SPAM if you are
replying to people who send you ads, or if you are sending to friends.
Once you have paid the $5 to the number one (No. 1) email position,
please send an email to the No.3 postion, with "THANKS I'VE JOINED" in
the subject (topic) area, an d I'll send you a copy of the "Follow
UpLetter" that is FULL of TIPS and HINTS on where to obtain THOUSANDS of
spam free email addresses to send to,where to find free web based email
accounts to send your emails from,instructions on how NOT to lose a web
based emailaccount, and much,much MORE.
This program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE RATE than
any other program! Even if you are already in another program, stay with
it, but do yourself a favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT NOW!
It's simple and will only cost $5.00 max. It will pay off long before
others even begin to receive letters! Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift
(REMEMBER THOUGH, this $5.00 isthe $5.00 YOU GET BACK WHEN YOU START
USING YOUR new Paypal account). That's all! If you already have a Paypal
account,please still donate a $5.00 GIFT to the person in the No.1 spot
and add your name on the list at No.3 position having moved up the
remaining two.Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you will
have approximately $10,000 in your Paypal account! Because of the
VIRTUALLY ZERO INVESTMENT, SPEED and HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program
has a VERY HIGH RESPONSE RATE! All from just one $5.00 transaction that
you can get back from Paypal!! Follow These Simple Instructions: Open
your free Paypal account, It does not limit you to how much money you
can have deposited to your account. Then come back to these
instructions. Once you link to the Paypal site using the link above,
open your Paypal account, and E-mail the $5.00 payment to the FIRST name
on the list (#.1) along with a "note"in the NOTE AREA of that page,
saying "SUBSCRIBE ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST". Be certain to add this note,
as this is what KEEPS THIS LETTER LEGAL. Instructions on how to send a
payment are under "SEND MONEY" at the Paypalsite. It's soooo easy!!.
Only the fir st person on the list gets your $5.00 gift. Edit the list,
REMOVING the FIRST #.1) EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE LIST after you have made
the $5 payment. Then, move the other two email addresses UP and ADD YOUR
Paypal EMAIL ADDRESS in the #3 position.Don't try to add your name in
the first place in order to earn money fast! If you do that, you will
ONLY reach people you send e-mail to then your name will be immediately
removed from the No.1 place and you won't reach thousands of people! But
if you add your name on the No.3 place, there will be millions of people
receiving and sending e-mail's later, when your name is No.1!!! Send out
20 copies (minimum) of this letter, but only to people you know, or
respond to MLM offers. Once you've paid the person in the #1 position,
be sure to email the person in the #3 position, with "Thanks, I've
Joined" as a topic in the reply. You will then receive a follow up
letter that is full of SPAM f ree hints and tips to insure your success
in this version of the Paypal letter. ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter
and the payment via E-MAIL,the response time is much faster...
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST! Consider this! Millions of people
surf the Internet everyday, all day, all over the world! Here are the 3
people to start with. Sign up, send $5.00 to the first person, move the
other two up to Nos 1 & 2 respectively and add your own e-mail address
at No.3. Be sure to use your email address that is associated with your
Paypal account.
*************************************
1.
2.

3.

************************************
There are fifty thousand new people who get on the Internet every month!
An excellent source of email addresses is the people who send you offers
by email. The source is UNLIMITED! It boggles my mind to think of all
the possibilities! Mail, or should I say 'E-mail', your letter and
payment TODAY! It's so easy. One hour of your time, THAT'S IT! To send
your letter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE PAGE and paste it in a new
message of your E-mail.
TO DO THIS:
1. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and "select all"
2. Go in your toolbar to "edit" and select "copy"
3. Start (compose) a new E-mail message (make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so
everyone can view it!)
4. Fill in your Address and Subject Box
5. Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it anyway you want!)
Now you can edit the addresses with ease. Delete the top name, adding
your name and address to the bottom of the list, then simply changing
the numbers. Remember, YOUR NAME goes on the BOTTOM and the other 2
names move up. But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 via Paypal (along with
your note) to the position #1 - TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it!
THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name reaches the first position in
a few days, it will be your turn to collect your MONEY! The money will
be sent to you by 2,000 to 4,000 people like yourself, who are willing
to invest one half hour to receive $10,000 in cash! That's all! There
should be a total of $10,000 in $5.00 bills in your mailbox (account) in
two weeks. $10,000 for one hour's work! This is real money that you can
spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank account or
spend it directly from your Storm Pay account!!! It's just that easy!!!
I think it's WORTH IT, don't you? GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE
JUST 3 OR 4 THOUSAND, WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY!
CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN? OF COURSE YOU CAN---This plan is structured for
everyone to send only 20 letters each to start. However, you are
certainly not limited to 20. Mail out as many as you want. Every 20
letters you send has a return of $10,000 or more. If you can E-MAIL
forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever, GO FOR IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT
THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT! Each time you run this program, just follow
steps 1 through 3 and everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple
enough? You bet it is! Besides, there are no mailing lists to buy (and
wait for), and trips to the printer or copier, and you can do it again
and again with your regular groups or gift givers, or start up a new
group. Be SURE and PAY the first person on the list. This is proof that
you paid to get put on the list which is the service rendered to make
all this legal!!! Why not? It's working! Each time you receive an MLM
offer, respond with this letter! Your name will climb to the number one
position at dizzying rates.
Follow the simple instructions, and above all, PLEASE PLAY FAIR. That's
the key to this program's success. Your name must run the full gamut on
the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your name higher up on the
list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and it only cheats the
other people who have worked hard and have earned the right to be there
So please, play by the rules and the $$$ will come to you! $$$ E-MAIL
YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY! Together we will prosper! $$$ You are probably
skeptical of this, especially with all the different programs out there
on the web, but if you don't try this you will never know. That's the
way I felt. I'm glad I did it! I've been watching this type of program
for years and this is about as easy and fast as you can get it and it
can even be free to try now with Paypal l, no stamps, no envelopes, no
copies to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This program
really "Keeps It Short and Simple"! Let's all make some serious money
$$$$$$ Play by the rules, this doesn't cost anything but your time, and
if everyone plays fair everyone WINS.
FOLLOWING ARE SOME NOTES FROM THE Paypal SITE WHICH YOU MAY FIND
HELPFUL: Paypal lets you pay anyone with an e-mail address and is the
world's No.1 online payment service - it's accepted on over 3 million
eBay auctions and thousands and thousands of online shops. You can also
use Paypal to pay your friends - example; it's a convenient way to split
the phone bill with your roommate, send cash to your kids in college,or
send cash to someone in another country. Better yet, you can also earn
$5 while you do it. Each time someone signs up for an account and
completes the Refer-a-Friend requirements, we'll give you a $5 BONUS!
When you send money through Paypal, you can fund your payments with your
credit card or checking account. You won't have to worry about your
privacy, because Paypalkeeps your accounting information safe. Making a
purchase with Paypal is more secure than mailing a check or giving your
credit card number to a stranger. That's why over 9 MILLION people from
around the world use Paypal to move money. Signing up for a Paypal
account is easy. It takes only a couple of minutes.
"Best of the Web" -Forbes
"Using the service is actually safer than a check or money order"- Wall
Street Journal
"Paypal can play a major role in your life. You canuse it to pay for
stuff at auction sites, settle dinner debts with friends or nudge your
cousin to repay that $50 he borrowed at the family reunion".-Time
Magazine.
P.S-Does this sound too good? Well maybe to someskeptics it is. But it
actually works, and is worth a few minutes of your time now.
P.S.S.-If You Decide to Join in on this Venture Please Return a blank
email to the third person on the list (#3) with "Thanks,I've Joined" in
the subject line. This Helps everyone keep track of their progress, and
assures you will receive the Follow Up Letter. You Will Not be added to
any other Email Lists. P.S.-The letter is not written by Paypal, and
it's creator is not an employee or contracted by Paypal to send out this
letter. This is a totally
independent SPAM FREE and LEGAL method of earning extra moneyonline.
This is a "ONE TIME" mailing sent to those interested in Home and
Business Opportunities, and to friends. Your address is not added to any
other lists, so this is NOT considered spam. Thank you & good luck in
your ventures.

A WAY TO MAKE EASY MONEY anita moore Paper Money 0 December 21st 04 02:33 AM
README: MAKE FAST & EASY MONEY AT HOME WITH NO GIMMICKS Neo Paper Money 0 November 7th 04 08:55 PM
easy money brett Paper Money 0 July 8th 04 09:04 PM
Make Easy Money USMCOMEGA03 Paper Money 0 January 16th 04 08:21 PM
Fast Easy Money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GiCart5 Paper Money 0 January 8th 04 06:36 AM