1875 $2 bill ... Value???

Old January 14th 04, 06:46 PM
Scottishmoney

"Darren" wrote in message
I subscribe to both groups unfortunately the notoriously unreliable
nature of newsgroup feeds (at least with my ISP) means that the abpn
only contains a promise of a naked Beyonce and a naked Jessica
Simpson... now I suspect these are not coins.

Thanks

Darren

Dang, you gotta good ISP if you can see pics of nekked ladies, my ISP
thankfully blocks all that Cr@p.

Dave

---

Old January 15th 04, 04:52 AM
Jesse

Padraic Brown wrote in
:

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 03:07:42 GMT, Jesse wrote:

You could likely have that news group on your server in a matter of
days by simply sending an email to your isp requesting it.

Quite. More hoops!

Lots of folks post only there,without going through this,or the
rec.collecting.coins group first.

Their loss.

Padraic.

Could be yours also.
Your are limiting yourself for no good reason that I can think of,other
than you simply don't care to expand your horizons in that direction -
Which is fine with me,BTW.
I'll continue to recommend that people post there,and I hope they do.

Old January 15th 04, 02:48 PM

Ok, thanks a lot all. Where can someone get this graded? Do I need
to send it off somewhere? Any website that will give me some info on
grading?

Thanks!
Old January 15th 04, 08:10 PM
Padraic Brown

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 03:52:42 GMT, Jesse wrote:

I'll continue to recommend that people post there,and I hope they do.

Fair enough! I'll continue to recommend that people post there and on
a web site. Make the most of your resouces!

To be quite frank, if I don't see the things they're asking about,
it's no skin off my nose. If they don't make their queries available
to the largest audience, they're missing out. It's more their loss
than mine.

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu
ast meiyoer ke 'l andrext ben trasfu.
Old January 22nd 04, 05:50 PM
nacree

Well I just put it on E-Bay for my brother last night. We'll see what
happens. Thanks again all!!
Old January 23rd 04, 07:36 PM
nacree

I am selling it for my brother. Last thing I put on for him was an
old Coke machine that he sold for around $1,700 and he gave me 10% for
posting it for him. Needless to say, I didn't refuse the offering.
He said he would give me 10% for whatever this goes for as well, so I
hope it does good. He gets all sorts of cool old things. Again,
thanks for all the replies!!

This one: 2219865626? Will be watching. Pretty interesting ad copy,
though, considering you're telling US you're selling it "for your
brother"!

Good luck with it, though.