Selling Polynesian stamps in London?

Old August 31st 07, 09:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Lou

Default Selling Polynesian stamps in London?

I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?
Old September 1st 07, 02:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Rod

On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Old September 1st 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Scott

"Rod" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Rod, my guess would be Very Fine Never Hinged combining stamp condition with
gum condition.

Scott out.

Old September 1st 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Lou

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:51:05 -0400, Scott wrote:

"Rod" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:41 am, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

G'day Lou,
I don't understand the term VFNH.
can you explain please?
I see it referenced via Google, but not
defined anywhere.
How does it differ to a Mint never hinged MNH?

Rod, my guess would be Very Fine Never Hinged combining stamp condition with
gum condition.

Correct. Very fine, never hinged.

/ Lou
Old September 1st 07, 07:38 PM posted to alt.collecting.stamps,alt.collecting.stamps.worldwide,alt.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Blair (TC)

On Aug 31, 4:41 pm, Lou wrote:
I want to sell at small stock of French Polynesia (VFNH). Next week I go to
London. Which shop/dealer in central city would be my choice?

Probably Stanley Gibbons on the Strand.but
You might get more in Paris or selling via ebay.

Blair