Question: Shock Treatment Soundtrack ?

Old December 20th 04, 04:39 AM
lurches

Default Question: Shock Treatment Soundtrack ?

It is rumoured this may exist on 8track format, the movie was released in
1981.

I hear this is the place to ask.
Any help or ideas would be great, thanks much!
Patrick
Old December 20th 04, 05:05 AM
Bluemuse

Do you mean the movie that was the sequel to Rocky Horror? That's got to be a
tough find, even if it does exist. I've never seen the soundtrack in *any*
format; then again, I've never seen the movie, either, as I don't know it's
ever played anywhere near me.
--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin
Old December 20th 04, 05:12 AM
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:39:56 GMT, lurches wrote:

It is rumoured this may exist on 8track format, the movie was released in
1981.

I hear this is the place to ask.
Any help or ideas would be great, thanks much! snip

Dan Gibson or John Winnard may know. For better viewing of this NG,
put in your kill filter. Enjoy!

dB
Old December 20th 04, 03:32 PM
lurches

I've noticed lots of drama going on,
I'm obviously new to the group.
Yeah shock treatment is the RHPS sequel,
I have the soundtrack on cassette, cd and a few different countries LP
release.

Just wondered about the 8track, purely rumoured, no proof has even been
shown that it may exist.
If anyone stumbles upon one.... top dollar for it!
Thanks guys!

I'm a big nostalgia person, I love the older 'forgotten' formats of audio &
video past..

I'll be around for while I'm sure
Take care,
Patrick
Old December 20th 04, 07:33 PM
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 15:32:44 GMT, lurches wrote:

Just wondered about the 8track, purely rumoured, no proof has even been
shown that it may exist. snip

Soundtracks on 8 track are rare, anyway, the most common probably
being the "Godfather" soundtrack. I've also seen lots of "Main Event"
and a couple of others. I've never even seen the "Shock Treatment" LP
in US release, so this one's going to be a tough one!

If anyone stumbles upon one.... top dollar for it! snip

Just stay away from Chuckie Noodles (aka ,
aka 66fourdoor). He'll probably try to conjure up a quad fraud of it,
something he's well known for.

Good luck!

dB
Old December 20th 04, 08:03 PM
Bluemuse

I know someone with the Times Square soundtrack. Granted, that one abounds on
LP, so I'd have been surprised if it didn't exist on 8 track. I wonder if
Liquid Sky ever made it to 8? I had a hard enough time finding that one on LP.

Old December 20th 04, 10:08 PM
8 tracker from hell

Bluemuse wrote:

I know someone with the Times Square soundtrack. Granted, that one abounds
on LP, so I'd have been surprised if it didn't exist on 8 track. I wonder
if Liquid Sky ever made it to 8? I had a hard enough time finding that one
on LP.

--Bob Farace

"I only believe in fire." --Anais Nin

i have two 8 track versions of "times square"
--
i have an 8 track mind
Old December 21st 04, 03:04 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Rocky Horror I have seen many times...Shcok Treatment...never. But, I
will keep my eyes open for it!

Dan

DeserTBoB wrote:

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 04:39:56 GMT, lurches wrote:

It is rumoured this may exist on 8track format, the movie was released in
1981.

I hear this is the place to ask.
Any help or ideas would be great, thanks much! snip

Dan Gibson or John Winnard may know. For better viewing of this NG,
put in your kill filter. Enjoy!

dB

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old December 21st 04, 05:11 AM
winnard

"Daniel & Kathy Gibson" wrote in message
Rocky Horror I have seen many times...Shcok Treatment...never. But, I
will keep my eyes open for it!

Dan

I've never seen it, either. In fact, I've never heard of the movie. If
it's as goofy as the first one, it's probably too good for me to watch.

winnard