Has anyone heard of Pacific Complete RED parallels?????

Old August 18th 03, 05:05 AM
veech

Default Has anyone heard of Pacific Complete RED parallels?????

Hi: Has anyone out there heard anything about the Pacific Complete Red
paralels
numbered to /100. I hear they are not available in packs, if not where can
you get some????
LMK
Kyle

Old August 18th 03, 03:06 PM
Joe Castrilli

Ebay!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=21 6

Only thru Pacific!
Is this really fair??

Joe

Old August 18th 03, 08:36 PM
hof autographs

actually they were also offered around to there VIP dealers so iwas told
when i called pacific!
i find this incredibly to be a load of BS as i know i personally have one of
a not too many complete sets around!

the fact that they just decided to print up a new set and sell them off is
bull**** and just brings me a back a few years to the days of card companies
back dooring inserts and so on to there preffered dealers!

this is just a quick money scheme on there part and is a load of crap!

om...

Old August 18th 03, 11:21 PM
Steve Angel

No worse than the Plates.

--

"This next song doesn't go something like this; it goes EXACTLY like this."
- Steven Wright

Old August 19th 03, 02:51 AM
TBBoltfan4

and we know who had those plates...
Old August 19th 03, 04:37 AM
Steve Angel

Now hold on. For once I wasn't ripping into JF Allan (not that I'm
against that....)

Pacific has been schlepping those press plates out the front door just
as fast as they can make'em. It's just unreal how many they're pumping
out. So now they're expanding into other "made for the Treasury
Collection" items. This isn't too far removed from BAP's Waving the
Flag set (available only through the website) or UD's collector's club
jerseys. The stuff is intended to get you checking their site and their
products regularly.

To be truthful, I don't care any more. None of the companies has come
up with anything really interesting and original except for In the Game
- they're the ones who've really pushed the other companies to try new
things.