Selling/Trading My Roenick/Gagne/Flyers Collection

Old July 2nd 03, 01:10 AM
Flyersjrcujo

Default Selling/Trading My Roenick/Gagne/Flyers Collection

Hello. Due to the nauseating events of today, I have decided to sell my Jeremy
Roenick, Simon Gagne and Philadelphia Flyers Collections. It includes a lot of
high and mid end cards. I will consider trades only for rookie cards I can
use...as I haven't picked a new team to follow as of yet.

Those of you probably know me as either or
Please don't let this alarm you as I have a feedback on Ebay over 2500 and will
gladly give you a set of numbers to contact me to insure a smooth trade.

If you have any interest, please email.

Thanks, And may Bob Clarke rot in Hell.

-Jeff
Old July 2nd 03, 02:56 AM
JSokol1626

Hey I remember you, you're the guy who doesn't respond to e-mails under any of
your screen names.

Hackett a Flyer!!!! Gotta love it. He's exactly what that miserable team and
their classless fans deserve.
Old July 2nd 03, 03:59 AM
JSokol1626

Never in so few words has so much been said. My comment about class is self
evident.
Old July 2nd 03, 04:14 AM
Flyersjrcujo

Never in so few words has so much been said. My comment about class is self
evident.

Yeah...you really have a lot of class...picking a fight on a lousy hockey card
newsgroup...I would bet a paycheck you've never even skated a shift...

Old July 2nd 03, 04:20 AM
Flyersjrcujo

Flyerscujo shows what a classless person he is without anyone even helping
him
do so. What a loser.

No...A loser is someone who tells a customer that he is going to insure their
package...and blatantly lies to them about doing it. That would be you.

No...wait a second...that's a liar.

No...it BOTH...you are a loser and a liar.

Old July 2nd 03, 08:44 AM
Flyersjrcujo

Typical Flyer fan for you. Loves to start fights over nonsense, has no class,
and is very stupid (pays full BV according to himself)

Look at what I found on GOOGLE: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Consider yourself
blocked you A-HOLE!!!!! HAHAHAHAAHAH!!!! How is that new board coming???

"HOCKEYCARDDEPOT" wrote in message
Ok let me start off by saying I am sorry to all the honest board members who
were angered by any posts I replied to. I first tried just to make the board
better but even when I said nothing that was confrontational I was still
attacked by people with nothing else better to do. I have accepted the fact
that this board will never be what I wished it to be, and may start a board

on
my own. But this is what I have to deal with and its just another avenue in

the
hobby, to all the cocky people here who act like this is the whole hobby give
me a break there are probally 20 people who post here on a consistent basis.
Anyway I will start to posts more lists and I hope that people prove me wrong
and make good trading buying and selling partners. I will not reply to

anymore
posts because I dont care, but I know the people who complained about me like
Tbolt and Steve will post against anything they seem unfit because the are

God
like figures, ecspecially TBOLT whom isnt even a memeber of Ebay or any other
auction site. If you decide to post negative responses to this post or any
other I put up, go right ahead I will not respond, dont waste board space
eithier just send it to me so I can delete it right away. IF ANYONE DOESNT

LIKE
ME, JUST BLOCK ME!!!!!!
Ok see you later and I will be posting lists soon.