Photos and press kits, I'd like to get rid of

Old November 13th 04, 07:04 PM
trader6d

Default Photos and press kits, I'd like to get rid of

I have a ton of press kits and photos that I am looking to sell. I
obtained most of them looking to get them signed, but I have recently
moved to a smaller place and am looking to sell them.

The press kits are $10 each, but I'll do three for $25, the photos are
$5 per photo, and I'll sell five for $20. I will ship worldwide, but
outside the US will be more expensive. Email me at
for more information, as I don't check this board often.

Below are press kits I have, email me with any specific questions,
such as what each press kit includes, everyone includes photos or a cd
with photos on them:

Miracle
The Beach
Dinosaur
Haunted Mansion
Legend of Bagger Vance
Go
Head Over Heels
Ladies Man
Shanghai Noon
The Contender
Lucky Numbers
Loser
Cat in the hat
102 Dalmatians
The Emperors New Groove
The Next Best Thing
Superstar
Down to Earth
Elmo in grouchland
Josie and the Pussycats
Dawn of the dead
Deuce Bigalow
Dude where's my car
Freddy Got Fingered
What Planet are you from
Mission to Mars
Sugar and Spice
Endurance

These are individual photos I have, the number for each film is
included next to them:

Anna and the King 8
Arlington Road 2
Bamboozled 2
Blow 3
Bourne Idenity 2
Ed 4
Eye See You 2
Fast and the Furious 2
Hanging Up 5
House of 1000 Corpses 2
Jurassic Park III 1
Lake Placid 1
Little Nicky 4
Man on the Moon 1
Mummy Returns 2
O Brother Where Art Thou? 3
The Story of Us 1
Summer of Sam 3
Tarzan 1
Tomb Raider 2

Email me if you are interested, will accept paypal and/or checks
through the mail. I sell also on eBay as 6traderman, if you'd like to
make sure that i am a good seller.

Hope to hear from you soon!

trader6d
Old November 30th 04, 03:31 PM
osborn

http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Movies/Ti...102_Dalmatians

cheap photos dahoov2 Autographs 9 April 26th 04 07:05 AM
selling photos on ebay TV6D Autographs 7 March 25th 04 01:35 PM
NASCAR autographs sure have changed... pe2 Autographs 5 October 23rd 03 07:13 AM