Seeburg 100B selector problem

Old March 31st 04, 03:13 PM
Terry Legere & Linda Allen

Default Seeburg 100B selector problem

Hi. I am finishing off a Seeburg 100B restoration and have run into a
problem. After having cleaned the switches in the selector and the
pinbank I find I cannot get B-9, D-9,F-9,h-9, and K-9. Everything else
works fine. I have swapped another keyboard and the pinbank make these
selections, so the problem is in the keyboard. I have checked for broken
wires but everythings seems to be ok. Anyone out there run into this and
solve it! Please drop me a line. Thanks terry
--
Terry Legere/Linda Allen

Terry's Jukeboxes
http://www3.sympatico.ca/rockola1422/juke.htm

Old March 31st 04, 04:51 PM
Mark Robinson

Hi Terry,

I have the manual for an R here, but I think the circuit is the same. I see that the section of switch 9 associated with B, D,
F, H and K, goes to Pin 29 of the 27 pin Cinch Jones connector (S1). I would check for continuity form this pin to the switch
(perhaps a broken wire inside the Jones shell) or look for a broken or dirty contact at switch 9. Note that there are two
poles to the number switch selector. One pole works with A, C, E, G and J while the other works with B, D, F, H and K. Hope
this helps.

Mark Robinson

Old March 31st 04, 11:56 PM
Terry Legere & Linda Allen

Hi Mark. Thanks for the note. I am confused though when you mention a
pin 29 of the 27 pin plug. Can you confirm the pin number to check?
Thanks terry

Old April 1st 04, 01:36 AM
Mark Robinson

Hi Terry,

Sorry about that. Pretty hard to fine pin 29 is it On my schematic, its pin 19.

Mark

Mark Robinson wrote:

Hi Terry,

I have the manual for an R here, but I think the circuit is the same. I see that the section of switch 9 associated with

B, D,
F, H and K, goes to Pin 29 of the 27 pin Cinch Jones connector (S1). I would check for continuity form this pin to the

switch
(perhaps a broken wire inside the Jones shell) or look for a broken or dirty contact at switch 9. Note that there are two
poles to the number switch selector. One pole works with A, C, E, G and J while the other works with B, D, F, H and K.

Hope
this helps.

Mark Robinson

. ..