Hi there... and Season wishes !!

Old December 28th 04, 10:48 PM
Helene

Default Hi there... and Season wishes !!

Hi there,
I finally got internet (and mail) at home, so I can read the NGs
again... and participate a little after a very long interruption, due
to a lot of work, and impossibility to have internet at home...

I am very pleased to come back here and find all my old friends (Mette,
and Pierre, and Jerry, many others that will recognize themselves ;-)

I wish you all, and all those I do not know yet, very pleasant holy
days, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and best wishes for 2005, which
is yet to come !!
Helene
Still collecting definitives,
And Machins... of course

Old December 28th 04, 10:56 PM
amesh \(Mette\)

"Helene" skrev i en meddelelse
ups.com...
Hi there,
I finally got internet (and mail) at home, so I can read the NGs
again... and participate a little after a very long interruption, due
to a lot of work, and impossibility to have internet at home...

I am very pleased to come back here and find all my old friends (Mette,
and Pierre, and Jerry, many others that will recognize themselves ;-)

I wish you all, and all those I do not know yet, very pleasant holy
days, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and best wishes for 2005, which
is yet to come !!
Helene
Still collecting definitives,
And Machins... of course

Welcome back Helene :-) Hopefully you will stay on a little longer this
time, and not give us your "usual" one-year breaks ;-) But you have now got
the connection from home, so ... :-))

A very happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you too, hoping to hear a
lot more from you :-)
--
Best regards
Ann Mette Heindorff (Mette)

Old December 29th 04, 02:11 AM
Pierre COURTIADE

Helene wrote :
Hi there,
I finally got internet (and mail) at home, so I can read the NGs
again... and participate a little after a very long interruption, due
to a lot of work, and impossibility to have internet at home...

I am very pleased to come back here and find all my old friends
(Mette, and Pierre, and Jerry, many others that will recognize
themselves ;-)

I wish you all, and all those I do not know yet, very pleasant holy
days, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and best wishes for 2005, which
is yet to come !!
Helene
Still collecting definitives,
And Machins... of course

Welcome back, Helene, among this nice gathering of "timbrés" :-))

[Timbré : a joke / pun somewhat difficult to translate from Fr. to
English, but I will try.
In French "timbré" is slang for somebody who is a little bit crazy.
It means also "stamped" (a stamped cover is une enveloppe timbrée) : no
slang involved in that case.
And here on rcsd, we are all more or less crazy of our beloved stamps or
"timbrés of our "timbres"]

We all hope to have you here for a long time now !

Best whishes for 2005 : I do hope you will get more and more pleasure in
collecting your Machins and other British treasures

--
All the best,
Pierre

courtiade at free dot fr
If you can read French, please feel free to visit the FAQ
of the french-speaking Stamps Newsgroup :
url:http://www.faqphilatelie.lautre.net/

Old December 29th 04, 06:34 AM
TC

On 28 Dec 2004 13:48:51 -0800, "Helene" wrote:

Hi there,
I finally got internet (and mail) at home, so I can read the NGs
again... and participate a little after a very long interruption, due
to a lot of work, and impossibility to have internet at home...

I am very pleased to come back here and find all my old friends (Mette,
and Pierre, and Jerry, many others that will recognize themselves ;-)

I wish you all, and all those I do not know yet, very pleasant holy
days, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and best wishes for 2005, which
is yet to come !!
Helene
Still collecting definitives,
And Machins... of course

Bonjour Helene:

Nice to see you back again.

Bonne et Heureuse Année.

Blair

Old December 29th 04, 09:34 AM
Victor Manta

"Helene" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi there,
I finally got internet (and mail) at home, so I can read the NGs
again... and participate a little after a very long interruption, due
to a lot of work, and impossibility to have internet at home...

I am very pleased to come back here and find all my old friends (Mette,
and Pierre, and Jerry, many others that will recognize themselves ;-)

I wish you all, and all those I do not know yet, very pleasant holy
days, Merry Christmas, happy New Year, and best wishes for 2005, which
is yet to come !!
Helene
Still collecting definitives,
And Machins... of course

Hi Helene,

I've recognized myself ;-) and I'm glad to learn that you've got a suitable
Internet connection.

Welcome back and A Happy New Year!

--
Victor Manta