40+ NudoFraud® spams innoculated!

Old July 4th 05, 06:55 PM
DeserTBoB

Default 40+ NudoFraud® spams innoculated!

The "Destroy-A-Nudo" juggernaut keeps gaining momentum, with 40+
newsgroups innoculated this morning with my handy-dandy "rat out a
spammer" warning messages! Keep up the pressure...sooner or later,
they'll have to rid us of this constant pest.

Do your part...click the email link in the message
and "Destroy-A-Nudo" today!
You'll be glad you did.
Old July 4th 05, 11:59 PM
tripping28track

Well, I sure am glad you did (laughter..)- you bumped all the FS ads
again into the current titles front page list on Google Groups- and all
the old Usenet members and Google Groups members got all those threads
emailed directly to them AGAIN if they subscribed by email to the
groups.

In effect, about 30 million more people got to read the FS ads, due to
your post followups.

Which is why 5 of the items now have bids. The LP's actually have
multiple bids.

Thanks DoucheBob- at this rate, I'll be able to buy a summer home
soon...

The more you reply, the more exposure the FS ads get...

ka-ching ! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Old July 5th 05, 12:12 AM
tripping28track

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA=ADPI....D474491359=AD2

Old July 5th 05, 08:32 AM
DeserTBoB

On 4 Jul 2005 15:59:06 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Well, I sure am glad you did (laughter..)- you bumped all the FS ads
again into the current titles front page list on Google Groups- snip

Who cares? No serious Usenet users use "goo goo groopz" anyway.

the old Usenet members and Google Groups members got all those threads
emailed directly to them AGAIN if they subscribed by email to the
groups. snip

Hey, stupid. Newsreaders don't receive email. Get your head out of
your ass.
Old July 5th 05, 11:47 AM
tripping28track

yes they do, when interfaced with Google Groups- because one can
subscribe to the group in such a way that every post is emailed to the-
you dumb ass !

oh, here ya go

Old July 5th 05, 09:52 PM
DeserTBoB

On 5 Jul 2005 03:47:45 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

yes they do, when interfaced with Google Groups- snip

No, they do NOT. Anyone with a brain uses a good newsreader and
retrieves posts at will...not some email kludge like Outlook, or that
idiot's delight, "goo goo groopz." Face it, Noodles...."goo goo
groopz" is "Usenet for Retards"...like yourself.

Keep spamming...Epix is already watching you.
Old July 6th 05, 01:37 AM
the real Bob Scarborough

no, you are wrong- Google purchased the entire Usenet archive- so
Google runs the show now- wake up and smell the coffee, you're stuck in
the "internet" mode, when everyone else has gone "world wide web"

there's a difference. You may as well still be driving a 1983 car if
you use a newsreader

Old July 6th 05, 04:26 AM
DeserTBoB

On 5 Jul 2005 17:37:22 -0700, "the real Bob Scarborough"
wrote:

no, you are wrong- Google purchased the entire Usenet archive- so
Google runs the show now- snip

They don't run ****. Whatever's on each individual NNTP/NNRP server
is up to the server owner..."goo goo" has nothing to do with it, just
like Deja had nothing to do with it.

wake up and smell the coffee, you're stuck in
the "internet" mode, when everyone else has gone "world wide web" snip

The WWW is a small part of the Internet...dork.

there's a difference. You may as well still be driving a 1983 car if
you use a newsreader snip

One thing about you, Chuckie...you're at least
consistant...consistantly stupid, that is.

Old July 7th 05, 01:42 PM
the real DeserTBob

The worldwide web is the MAJOR computer interface today- that's why
everyone's websites start with WWW.

The "internet" is your old email-based newsreader/posting method, circa
1983- that Usenet was part of.

Usenet was bought out by Google- it won't be long, and Google will
change the entire system over to a WWW format. Your dumb newsreader
won't even be used anymore.

Old July 8th 05, 04:22 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jul 2005 05:42:28 -0700, "the real DeserTBob"
wrote:

The worldwide web is the MAJOR computer interface today- snip

....for morons like you, perhaps. snip

that's why
everyone's websites start with WWW. snip

You're simply too stupid to respond to. I think it's time to put you
back in the kill filer.

The "internet" is your old email-based newsreader/posting method, circa
1983- that Usenet was part of. snip

WRONG WRONG WRONG...What part of NEWSREADER do you NOT understand?
There is NO email...EVER...reading posts with me, except when I have
to use that ****ed up HTML interface to "goo goo groopz." We get rid
of you in here, we can start using this again.

Usenet was bought out by Google snip

Wrong again! What a MORON!