German ASA (BASF) carts...surprise!

Old February 26th 05, 10:09 AM
DeserTBoB

Default German ASA (BASF) carts...surprise!

I had posted earlier about those psychedelic carts from Germany (the
ones wiht the orange, blue, purple, whatever, color blob on the
label), recognizing they were in BASF carts with the usual
stuff...except the tape. Some cursory testing tonight showed these to
be FAR better tapes than the US BASF crap. They even tested far
better than Rat Shack's notoriously bad "Stupidtapes" (the blue ones)
with much lower noise, more top end, and bias requirements pretty
close to the usual stuff, like Scotch 203/Dynarange. I've seen some
of these pop up on ebay now and then, some sealed, with the same
label, and since they're an "off" brand, they usually go cheap, if at
all.

I'll give them the "thumbs up" as a value, especially after seeing the
prices some sealed Maxells went for today...around $3/cart, even for
45 minute carts. Figure tape performance to be on a par, maybe a
little better, than Memorex, which used to a bargain...until people
started catching on. These ASA carts provide low drag ("A" wrap, like
TC8s and most everything else), are of high quality plastic, heavy
Nylon reels, and Nylon leading guide...everything needed for good
(well, as good as can be expecting in a cartridge) transport. They
may also have been sold in England, as the labels are dual German and
English. Did you know the Germans called a tape cartridge a
"cassette?"

Also seen of late: Green "Irish" brand carts, both in 4 and 8 track,
same shell and internals as later Ampex, using old Irish "baby ****"
oxides very similar to Certron stuff. After purchasing Irish from Orr
in 1959, Ampex also got the "Irish" trademark, so I assume these were
in-house products designed to use up old oxide formulę. Certron was
their own outfit, buying parts and tape from Ampex and slapping them
together (often poorly) in Messico. I'd assume the Irish carts would
perform similarly..."loud" but not good.

dB
Old February 26th 05, 12:57 PM
trippingtoo8track

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Was that Live Bootleg a real bootleg or not ??

Old February 26th 05, 04:15 PM
DeserTBoB

On 26 Feb 2005 04:57:21 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Was that Live Bootleg a real bootleg or not ?? snip

Shut the **** up, Noodles.
Old February 27th 05, 12:23 PM
lennon fan

Bob, have you done any comparisons on UK carts?
I've noticed many use the Memorex 5 pin design (not that horrible
memorex design with the 2 clips) but the tape inside seems superior in
many respects, my suspicion is a lot has to do with mastering. Almost
every UK tape I own sounds much better than the US counterpart. Is it
possible they dubbed at slower speeds?

Old February 27th 05, 03:15 PM
trippingtoo8track

wrote:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Was that Live Bootleg a real bootleg or not ?? snip

Shut the **** up, Noodles.

Bob, was one of those carts an Aerosmith Bootleg cart ??

tell me, is that Aerosmith tape a real bootleg, or an authorized
release ??

Since you didn't know the difference, how can you tell a fraud from the
real thing ??

was there a pic on the label of one of those German tapes, of Dan
Gibson, that you mistook for someone else ??

did you again undervalue 78rpm records lately, saying they are
worthless, when in fact they're worth more than 8-tracks or vinyl ??

are you still listening to the wannabesak deck, with defective speed
regulator ??

have you moved on to greener pastures, as in molded green horse****
posts of yours, that make no sense ??

would you mind pressing your lips against my central heating system in
my house, as you have enough hot air in your posts to heat a large home
for an entire winter ??

how much money do you receive a month from the U.S. government via your
entitlement programs you are on ?? welfare ?? disability ?? workmen's
comp ?? others ??

why do you talk high class, when you once owned a Volkswagen diesel
4-cylinder car, the biggest piece of **** that ever rolled on 4 wheels-
trying to get better gas mileage ??

why did you make initial posts saying 8-tracks were "all done" by 10khz
response- then when shown posts by myself, proving oscilloscope
readings up to 19khz response on Akai 82D decks by real technician, you
suddenly started posting O-scope readings and higher response ratings
for your deck ??

why did you buy a VHS dub of the "so wrong" movie, call it a fraud,
return it once for another copy- and leave negative feedback disguised
as neutral- but then go on to quote the movie several times here in
your posts anyway ?? without the dub, you would have no copy.

if you truly believe the dub is "fraud", why didn't you then buy the
authorized DVD for $15 now ??

why are you such an assinine hypocrite ??

would you vote for Hillary to save your cash cow entitlement checks, so
you can continue to suck off the taxpayers' money ??

would you please lick my boots, you little liberal worm ??

Old February 27th 05, 09:18 PM
DeserTBoB

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:23:21 -0500, (lennon fan)
wrote:

Bob, have you done any comparisons on UK carts? snip

Only one UK cart so far...Chicago X, and it's about the same sonic
quality as a domestic TC8 copy....good...but it's done at a noticeably
hotter level. The BASF cart is of better quality than domestic TC8s,
for sure. The label's also of much higher quality.

I've noticed many use the Memorex 5 pin design (not that horrible
memorex design with the 2 clips) but the tape inside seems superior in
many respects, my suspicion is a lot has to do with mastering. snip

Quality control in Europe is almost always better than anything in the
US, and I'm sure the same's true here, as well. As far as tape goes,
most of what was used in Europe was from Agfa, later bought by BASF,
and a lot of Japanese tape from Maxell and TDK. One thing I've noted
for sure...tape formulations made by BASF and sold in Europe were
ALWAYS better quality than what BASF sold in the US market, except for
pro stuff. There are many recordists in the US who really had a snit
when Emtec (succesor to Agfa/BASF) shut down analog tape production in
the '90s. Many studios used imported BASF/Emtec tape exclusively, due
to its ultra high head room and comparable absolute noise floor to
Ampex 456. Looking at how analog tape developed into the '70s and
'80s, the Euros were way ahead of the Americans in terms of tape
technology, and it took Ampex and 3M a lot of catching up to match
their 520 nWb/M (and even higher) OPL. Although the Japanese could
produce high quality, Maxell and TDK were never able lto penetrate the
US studio market. Maxell UD-35 was pretty good tape, but no better
than anything Ampex or 3M had out at the time, except that the
slitting was always more reliable. Maxell also avoided back coating,
then the rage with Ampex and 3M, and now thought to be the source of
many problems with archival tapes. When Ampex sold their tape unit to
Quantegy, slitting QC became a real sore spot, and still was when they
went belly up a couple of months ago. The last reel of ½" 499 I
bought had some really ****ty slitting, which causes nasty tracking
problems. I hear that Quantegy was working on a new slitting regimen
about the time they shut down the plant.

Although Ampex 456/499 were pretty good tapes, they came a lot later
than comparable high saturation tapes from BASF, and Studer machines
could run rings around later Ampexes in many areas. Ampex screwed up
even further by starting to farm out production to Teac of Japan (the
notorious AG-700s) and their reputation was ruined. In the '70s, many
labels and artists preferred to record in Europe because of quality
issues in the studio alone. By this time, the US made no really good
studio mics, and the consoles being cranked out by outfits like
Westlake were ****...high distortion, low reliability, but miles of
sliders and pretty colored buttons! MCI, Studer, Scully and 3M ran
Ampex out of the multi-track business about that time, and Ampex
ceased machine production in the '80s.

Almost
every UK tape I own sounds much better than the US counterpart. Is it
possible they dubbed at slower speeds? snip

Many 8 track carts in the US were duped on old modified Ampex 3200
dupe lines (essentially a line of modified Ampex 300 transports in
"bathtub" enclosures with a master 300 at the end with line
electronics that'd feed and control the slaves) that were originally
built for RTR dupes when RTR was the hot ticket in the '50s. Most
were run at 15 IPS using modified EQ curves to make the 50/3150 µS
come out right at playback. This means that program material at 20
KHz at normal speed is recorded at 80 KHz during the dupe process...no
big deal, as long as the heads and tape are optimized for that. 9
track instrumentation decks routinely recorded in this range in the
early '50s. The problem comes when the ratio of the lowest desired
frequency to the highest becomes too high. Thus, one end or the other
of the spectrum has to suffer, and with 8 tracks and early cassettes,
it was the top end that got chopped somewhat in order to preserve the
bottom end. On cassettes, the bottom was bad enough as it was, so you
wound up with lots of midrange. What the Europeans were using for
tape duplication at that time is beyond me, but I'd suspect that
Studer and Magnetofon were big players in that market...with superior
machines, I'm sure.

Unfortunately, quality control in US plants was next to nil, with the
exception of contractors making TC8s for Columbia, and the RCA and
Capitol company plants. A friend of mine was a maintenance tech at a
huge cassette/cart dupe plant in San Fernando, CA, and they used
several 3200 lineups for carts (castoffs from Capitol, it turned out),
and Viking automated dupe lines for cassettes. This plant did a lot
of the dupe work for some of the independents and subsidiaries of big
labels. At the time he was there, they handled Norm Granz's (of Verve
fame) Pablo jazz line on cassette, as well as cassette and cart work
for the Transamerica labels...Liberty, UA, etc. Quality was pretty
shoddy overall. All management wanted to do was crank out units, and
shutting down a slave for maintenance was a no-no unless it quit
cranking out tape. Many times my friend would fake a machine failure
just in order to do a pinch roller lube and clean and a head line-up.
I still have some of the Pablo releases of Ella and the Count on
cassette in the late '70s (a freebie from him), and they used low
quality (voice grade, actually) Type I cassette pancakes from GRT
loaded into those cheap white plastic shells that were pretty much
standard in those days. The majors wouldn't contract to this place
unless they were forced to do so due to their quality problems. Head
misalignment wasn't much of a problem, but head wear certainly
was...they'd run them ragged until they'd let the techs swap out a
head block.

I chuckled when he offered me some 8 track carts (most Liberty and UA
pop...Melissa Manchester, Johnny Rivers reissues, soundtracks, that
kind of stuff) to which I politely declined. I remember we talked
about how ****ty 8 track was, but he did admit that the Ampex 3200s
could turn out a better sounding tape overall than could those lousy
Viking cassette dupe lines. He showed me by playing back an 8 track
hub on one of their old Ampex 351 QC decks set up for 3¾ IPS with
staggered 4 track .62 mm heads, and it did sound fairly good. They
used GRT pancakes on their 8 track line, pretty mediocre tape, and the
playback was pretty hissy. A quick look at some of the slaves working
on that line showed some pretty worn out heads, and most of the tape
feeders working the line would rarely swipe the heads with an alcohol
swab before loading the next hub. One guy would walk down the line
threading the cart hub from the pancake and close the head gate (the
slave would start and stop automatically with a cue signal from the
master), and later remove the filled hub and plop it onto a conveyor
belt. Some chicks at the end of the belt would take the hubs, splice
them with a fairly long loop using an EditAll, then would plop them
into a cart half and would would run the tape around with a pencil
eraser to take up slack (hi-tech!) and slap the cart top on it, close
it with their fist, and on to the next. I didn't see the
labeling/sleeving/shrink wrap operation, but all the loading and
assembly was done by hand. I didn't care about all that at the
time...I was there to pick up some retired Ampex 300 transports for
parts!

Since getting an interest in 8 track, I've gotten some of these later
Liberty and UA carts, and they really weren't any worse than a lot of
the other crap out there. Before Bennett sold Liberty to
Transamerica, Liberty carts came from Orradio's plant up in northern
California, and the quality seemed to be somewhat better, although GRT
carts can be a problem. Their tape was a problem, for sure...many
Orradio/GRT carts seem to love to shed their back coating all over the
place.

Getting back to your premise that UK carts were duped in real time, I
doubt that very seriously. "Audiophile" real time duped cassettes
made a splash in the late '70s, but no one would pay for them
(remember CBS's short-lived "Chrome" series?), and, to be honest, they
weren't much better than the later, higher quality cassettes being
turned out by that time. The problem with early cassette was that the
tape technology didn't really exist to allow high quality high speed
dupes until it was discovered that Type III oxides...the dreaded
ferrichromes of the '70s which sucked for real time
recordings...worked really well at high speed duplication, especially
running at high speeds of 15 IPS and above. Remember, cassette is at
1 7/8 IPS, so running a dupe at 15 is 8 times normal speed, and
running at 30 IPS is 16...and 20 KHz at real time becomes 160 Khz and
320 KHz, respectively. Type III oxides seemed to be able, due to
their "sandwich" oxide layer, to do both the low end AND the top end
up in the HF region at relative flatness, something that Type I or II
oxides cannot handle. Type II worked pretty well, also, but was
relatively expensive. Some dupe lines were capable of even higher
speeds. With new head technology, mostly done by the Japanese, good
quality high speed cassette dupes became possible, and improved Lexan
shells made cassette drag of the early '70s a thing of the past. 8
track, with its cheesy plastic shells and guides and lousy system of
shell location within the machine, was doomed.

My friend told me even back in '78 that cartridges were on their way
out in a year or so, but some labels held on into 1988 due to demand.
Sure enough, Transamerica didn't place any new cart orders with this
plant after 1980, but started ramping up cassette jobs. When the
industry started embracing higher quality requirements for cassette,
this place went out of the music business rather than invest in new,
higher quality dupe lines and the higher cost of Type III pancakes.
What they wound up doing were voice dupes for "talking books" and
instructions packages until they finally folded, whereupon some
televangelist scam outfit bought all the Viking gear. The cart lines
after 1980 got less and less work and their management refused to put
any maintenance money into the machines...once one would crap out for
any reason, it'd just be tagged as dead and left. It's pretty much a
testament to the ruggedness of those old Ampexes that they lasted in
dupe service for nearly 30 years with minimal maintenance. The thing
that would finally crash them was what crashes all Ampex 300s...that
indirect rubber capstan drive. From what my friend told me, the whole
works went do Mexico (like so much worn out American junk does) around
1983. I heard also that they're still selling 8 tracks down in
Mexico...NOT that I'd want to even bother trying one!

Another thing to consider...EQ. Standard NAB 50/3180 µS is foreign to
the Europeans, who use IEC equalization. I'm not sure about 8 track,
but commercial dupes in Europe on RTR were done with IEC equalization,
which is slightly different than NAB. Playing back an IEC tape on an
NAB machine will give you a bit more top end, which may give an
illusion of better quality. I'm not really sure if the this is the
case, and by now, there's no real way to check. The Euros also like
to hit tape harder than do Americans, so the US standard of 185 nWb/M
may be low for a European cart. I do know, when I was active in the
field, 250 nWb/M was standard OPL in the US (the '70s) while the
Europeans were pushing 320 and above. So, a UK cart may be a bit
"hotter" than a US cart, but again, I'm not sure. This UK Chicago
cart is definitely capable of pegging the VUs on the Wollensak on
playback, whereas US tapes do not. And, my stuff is calibrated, so I
know what any relative fluxivity looks like just by reading the
meters.

dB
Old February 27th 05, 09:27 PM
DeserTBoB

On 27 Feb 2005 07:15:24 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

tell me, is that Aerosmith tape a real bootleg, or an authorized
release ?? snip

Obviously it's real, bonehead. WHO CARES?

Since you didn't know the difference, how can you tell a fraud from the
real thing ?? snip

Let's see, shall we? "So Wrong They're Right" duped on a worn-out
T-120 VHS cassette with dropouts so bad that the oxide is worn right
through to the backing on a machine with worn-out heads, with a cheesy
label made on an ink jet printer that has half its jets plugged up.
YEAH, I'D SAY THAT'S A FRAUD.

was there a pic on the label of one of those German tapes, of Dan
Gibson, that you mistook for someone else ?? snip

I should shove one of those German carts up your ass, so you can see
them. After all, I hear you like using cartridges as sex toys.

did you again undervalue 78rpm records lately, saying they are
worthless, when in fact they're worth more than 8-tracks or vinyl ?? snip

I don't know who bought those 78s, but they're obviously not a
seasoned collector.

are you still listening to the wannabesak deck, with defective speed
regulator ?? snip

..05% RMS weighted wow and flutter on an MRL test cartridge...this is
bad? That's better than an Akai RTR, dumbass!

have you moved on to greener pastures, as in molded green horse****
posts of yours, that make no sense ?? snip

More projection. You have no knowledge, THC-caused personality
disorders, no job and no future.

would you mind pressing your lips against my central heating system in
my house, as you have enough hot air in your posts to heat a large home
for an entire winter ?? snip

Why, can't find coal to heat your trailer anymore? I thought the
Butthole Valley was close to the Lehigh coal mines! Oh, that's
right...they're long gone, so people like you up there don't have jobs
anymore.

how much money do you receive a month from the U.S. government via your
entitlement programs you are on ?? welfare ?? disability ?? workmen's
comp ?? others ?? snip

Zero. Nice big pension checks, though, courtesy my union.

why do you talk high class, when you once owned a Volkswagen diesel
4-cylinder car, the biggest piece of **** that ever rolled on 4 wheels-
trying to get better gas mileage ?? snip

Let's see...I got over 200K miles off that Rabbit. I may just buy a
new VW diesel Jetta just to **** you off!

why did you make initial posts saying 8-tracks were "all done" by 10khz
response- then when shown posts by myself, proving oscilloscope
readings up to 19khz response on Akai 82D decks by real technician, you
suddenly started posting O-scope readings and higher response ratings
for your deck ?? snip

You don't measure frequency response with an oscilloscope...dildo.

why did you buy a VHS dub of the "so wrong" movie, call it a fraud,
return it once for another copy- and leave negative feedback disguised
as neutral- but then go on to quote the movie several times here in
your posts anyway ?? without the dub, you would have no copy. snip

You've got me confused with someone else that complained about your
frauds. I never requested a replacement, and decided never to do
business with you again...until you popped up under a different name
ad defrauded me with that phony alignment cart. That's when I
declared war on you.

if you truly believe the dub is "fraud", why didn't you then buy the
authorized DVD for $15 now ?? snip

Who says I didn't? Your fraud dub was almost unwatchable.

why are you such an assinine hypocrite ?? snip

Go kill yourself.

would you vote for Hillary to save your cash cow entitlement checks, so
you can continue to suck off the taxpayers' money ?? snip

Latest CNN poll: Hillary wins over Condom Rice by 5% nationwide in a
Clinton/Rice matchup...also, Dems will take both houses of Congress in
'06, thanks to right wing neocon irresponsibility and lying.

would you please lick my boots, you little liberal worm ?? snip

Would you please bend over so I can shove more cheap Rat Shack carts
up your ass to make you go away happy?

Shut the **** up, Noodles.
Old February 27th 05, 10:13 PM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

would you please lick my boots, you little liberal worm ?? snip

Hey Noodles! Did you catch your right wing butt boy, Prick
IN-sane-torum (R-PA) on "Meet The Press" this morning? Talk about a
backpedaling job! Two months ago, IN-same-torum was crowing how he
would ramrod Bush's "Social Insecurity" ripoff scam through the Senate
by planning things like making a filibuster illegal by having the
Repukes change the Senate rules to do it, along with other insane
threats. Now, he's saying, "Everything's on the table...", meaning
he's seen the light that the Democrats are cleaning the Repukes' clock
on the issue. Now, EVERY DEMOGRAPHIC GROUP has swung against Bush's
ripoff scam and those in Congress who support it...EVERY ONE. Time
for some of that famous Repuke backpedaling, eh, Noodles? What a bag
of hot air he is...Joe Biden (D-DE) mopped the floor with him! Of
course, IN-SANE-torum's just another wet bag of **** like you are,
Noodles. Hopefully, he'll get tossed in the next election, along with
a bunch of those other paleocon wackos.

Eat **** and die, Noodles...do the world a favor!
Old February 27th 05, 10:21 PM
trippingtoo8track

DeserTBoB wrote:

Obviously it's real, bonehead. WHO CARES?

We all care- because you are making statements as to what's "fraud" and
what's "real", and you don't know the difference yourself.

Let's see, shall we? "So Wrong They're Right" duped on a worn-out
T-120 VHS cassette with dropouts so bad that the oxide is worn right
through to the backing on a machine with worn-out heads, with a

cheesy
label made on an ink jet printer that has half its jets plugged up.
YEAH, I'D SAY THAT'S A FRAUD.

Let's see, shall we ?? Then why did you keep it, and quote the movie
repeatedly here in your posts- and why didn't you buy the authorized
release then ?? Practice what you preach.

I should shove one of those German carts up your ass, so you can see
them. After all, I hear you like using cartridges as sex toys.

Try it. See what happens, old man.

I don't know who bought those 78s, but they're obviously not a
seasoned collector.

Going by your previous remarks about Live Boot tape, what the **** do
you know ?? You aren't a reputable source of information.

.05% RMS weighted wow and flutter on an MRL test cartridge...this is
bad? That's better than an Akai RTR, dumbass!

You're going by published specs on that deck, which are bull****. In
reality the Wannabesak sounds exactly like a portable with half dead
batteries.

More projection. You have no knowledge, THC-caused personality
disorders, no job and no future.

That's not what both our ebay selling histories say. Your's is zero,
mine is over $1200 last month, remember ??

Why, can't find coal to heat your trailer anymore? I thought the
Butthole Valley was close to the Lehigh coal mines! Oh, that's
right...they're long gone, so people like you up there don't have

jobs
anymore.

Are you recommending that we all go work for minimum wage, like you did
?? (LOL) People here own and run their own businesses, we don't have
"trailer parks". We have lived on a 50 acre plot since 1937. How many
acres do you have ?? (laughter...)

Zero. Nice big pension checks, though, courtesy my union.

yeh, it shows with those ten cent tapes and Wollensuk deck you bought.
Union pension plans SUCK. No wonder you're a liberal worm ! You've
been hoodwinked into thinking they're the "working man's"
party....HAHAHAHAHA !!! What a joke !

Let's see...I got over 200K miles off that Rabbit. I may just buy a
new VW diesel Jetta just to **** you off!

If you have such a fat pension check, then why don't you buy something
more upscale and trade it in every 2 years then ?? You're buying POS
cars and running them into the ground- cuz you're ****ing BROKE. Maybe
I'll buy a Hummer tomorrow, pay cash for it, and put it up on the Zone
with about 20 pics, just to **** YOU off.

You don't measure frequency response with an oscilloscope...dildo.

That shows what you know- of course you can. Techs do it all the time.

You've got me confused with someone else that complained about your
frauds. I never requested a replacement, and decided never to do
business with you again...until you popped up under a different name
ad defrauded me with that phony alignment cart. That's when I
declared war on you.

WRONG- you complained about your vhs tape, I sent you a replacement,
and you still left negative feedback disguised as a neutral. Then you
went into "squealing like a pig" mode over an alignment tape that
everyone else leaves good fb on, yet you got your money back on.

Who says I didn't? Your fraud dub was almost unwatchable.

"almost" ?? Then why do you know the movie inside out, and quote it so
often on this NG. Obviously can't be that bad, now can it. I watched
the dub- it's fine.

Go kill yourself.

The Man upstairs is going to pull your plug any year now- keep it up.
Or perhaps you'll get to stick around for 20 more years, and lose most
of your senses and bodily functions first, and die laying in your own
waste in a nursing home. Nice future you have in store. Just think
about those depends you'll get to wear...maybe I'll send you a free
box...

Latest CNN poll: Hillary wins over Condom Rice by 5% nationwide in a
Clinton/Rice matchup...also, Dems will take both houses of Congress

in
'06, thanks to right wing neocon irresponsibility and lying.

Yeh, but the CNN pollsters are insane, they also predicted Kerry by 2,
right ?? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

Would you please bend over so I can shove more cheap Rat Shack carts
up your ass to make you go away happy?

Try it...next time without hiding behind your computer screen.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.

Lick my boots, you lazy, fat, pathetic, liberal worm. You've been
brainwashed by your union- and that same union has priced your jobs out
of the market, and forced them to go overseas. You dickhead !

Old February 27th 05, 10:42 PM
DeserTBoB

On 27 Feb 2005 14:21:58 -0800, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

Let's see, shall we ?? Then why did you keep it, and quote the movie
repeatedly here in your posts- and why didn't you buy the authorized
release then ?? Practice what you preach. snip

Who says I didn't?

I should shove one of those German carts up your ass, so you can see
them. After all, I hear you like using cartridges as sex toys.

Try it. See what happens, old man. snip

Pass. I wouldn't want you drooling all over my shoes.

I don't know who bought those 78s, but they're obviously not a
seasoned collector.

Going by your previous remarks about Live Boot tape, what the **** do
you know ?? You aren't a reputable source of information. snip

In your wet dreams, I'm not.

.05% RMS weighted wow and flutter on an MRL test cartridge...this is
bad? That's better than an Akai RTR, dumbass!

You're going by published specs on that deck, which are bull****. In
reality the Wannabesak sounds exactly like a portable with half dead
batteries. snip

Guess again, moron. 3M spec'd out the 8000-series at .1% weighted. I
got half that. Next?

More projection. You have no knowledge, THC-caused personality
disorders, no job and no future.

That's not what both our ebay selling histories say. Your's is zero,
mine is over $1200 last month, remember ?? snip

If $1200 is big money to you, welcome to Bush's "working poor!" With
all the crap you have to do to service those fraud auctions of yours,
including all the dumpster diving and thrift store picking and garage
saleing you have to do, what's that work out to...about $1/hr?

Why, can't find coal to heat your trailer anymore? I thought the
Butthole Valley was close to the Lehigh coal mines! Oh, that's
right...they're long gone, so people like you up there don't have

jobs
anymore.

Are you recommending that we all go work for minimum wage, like you did
?? (LOL) People here own and run their own businesses, we don't have
"trailer parks". We have lived on a 50 acre plot since 1937. How many
acres do you have ?? (laughter...) snip

A lot more than that.

Zero. Nice big pension checks, though, courtesy my union.

yeh, it shows with those ten cent tapes and Wollensuk deck you bought.
Union pension plans SUCK. No wonder you're a liberal worm ! You've
been hoodwinked into thinking they're the "working man's"
party....HAHAHAHAHA !!! What a joke ! snip

Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Let's see...I got over 200K miles off that Rabbit. I may just buy a
new VW diesel Jetta just to **** you off!

If you have such a fat pension check, then why don't you buy something
more upscale and trade it in every 2 years then ?? You're buying POS
cars and running them into the ground- cuz you're ****ing BROKE. Maybe
I'll buy a Hummer tomorrow, pay cash for it, and put it up on the Zone
with about 20 pics, just to **** YOU off. snip

Buying a new car and trading it every two years is for people who are
mechanically clueless and refuse to spend money or time on
maintenance. If you want to waste your money on a piece of ****
Humster (tallied as the WORST new vehicle in owner satisfaction by
J.D. Power and Associates of Agora, CA), be my guest. You can join
that other empty headed Repuke, AHHHHnuld.

You don't measure frequency response with an oscilloscope...dildo.

That shows what you know- of course you can. Techs do it all the time. snip

Bull****. Frequency response is quoted in decibels, not peak voltage.
I'd be $10 large you wouldn't even know how to turn one on, anyway.

You've got me confused with someone else that complained about your
frauds. I never requested a replacement, and decided never to do
business with you again...until you popped up under a different name
ad defrauded me with that phony alignment cart. That's when I
declared war on you.

WRONG- you complained about your vhs tape, I sent you a replacement,
and you still left negative feedback disguised as a neutral. Then you
went into "squealing like a pig" mode over an alignment tape that
everyone else leaves good fb on, yet you got your money back on. snip

PUBLIC NOTICE OF FACT: Charles Nudo of 160 Bear Run Dr., Drums, PA,
NEVER sent me ANY replacement tape for his fraudulent bootleg dub of
the movie, "So Wrong, They're Right." This is an outright lie.

Who says I didn't? Your fraud dub was almost unwatchable.

"almost" ?? Then why do you know the movie inside out, and quote it so
often on this NG. Obviously can't be that bad, now can it. I watched
the dub- it's fine. snip

You didn't watch mine...it's sitting in a box of junk tapes as I type.

Go kill yourself.

The Man upstairs is going to pull your plug any year now- snip

Keep up the delusionary thinking, Noodles. "Man upstairs"...what a
joke.

Latest CNN poll: Hillary wins over Condom Rice by 5% nationwide in a
Clinton/Rice matchup...also, Dems will take both houses of Congress

in
'06, thanks to right wing neocon irresponsibility and lying.

Yeh, but the CNN pollsters are insane, they also predicted Kerry by 2,
right ?? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! snip

Bush won within the margin of error of most nationwide polls...hardly
a "mandate." Also, his approval rating has dropped to 47%, a historic
new low for a re-elected president this soon after reinauguration.

Would you please bend over so I can shove more cheap Rat Shack carts
up your ass to make you go away happy?

Try it...next time without hiding behind your computer screen. snip

If I were closer, you'd be gone by now...bet the farm on it.

Shut the **** up, Noodles.

Lick my boots, you lazy, fat, pathetic, liberal worm. You've been
brainwashed by your union- and that same union has priced your jobs out
of the market, and forced them to go overseas. You dickhead ! snip

LMAO! The pressure's getting to Noodles. OK, time to knock down some
of your auctions! Have fun, Noodles!