N.H.L. Hockey Stamps, Covers and Cards, etc.

Old January 16th 05, 03:24 PM
Dave \(The Stamp Dad\) Ramsay

Default N.H.L. Hockey Stamps, Covers and Cards, etc.

N.H.L. Hockey is back, well maybe not officially but Canada Post will be
issuing the LAST of the NHL All-Star series.
The sixth and final set in the NHL All-Star Hockey Series will be issued
January 29, 2005.

I will have stock of the 2005 issue by February 4, 2005. Please reserve
yours today!

Please visit my webpage at: http://www.thestampdad.com/hockey.htm for every
issue that is available.
Some previous issues are limited in supply.

If I can be of assistance, please let me know.

Regards,

Dave (The Stamp Dad) Ramsay

If you would like to visit my website below I would be happy to help with
anything else that may be of interest to you.
http://www.thestampdad.com/
My eBay Auctions
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=thestam pdad

Registered Member of the Internet Philatelic Dealers Association (IPDA)
http://www.ipdaonline.com/

Old January 16th 05, 06:19 PM
SPAM OFF EH!!!!!!

FROM CANADA POST IN CDN FUNDS:
$ 3 Souvenir Sheet with folder
$ 3 Booklet Panel of 6 self-adhesive stamps
$ 6 FDC - Set of 3 Covers
$ 9.99 Set of 6 cork-backed coasters in a brushed metal container
$ 9.99 Pack of 6 stamp hockey cards

TO ORDER
http://canadapost.ca/personal/collec...?stamp=counter

US FUNDS????

$ 4.50 Souvenir Sheet with folder
$ 4.50 Booklet Panel of 6 self-adhesive stamps
$ 8.50 FDC - Set of 3 Covers
$ 14.50 Set of 6 cork-backed coasters in a brushed metal container
$ 14.50 Pack of 6 stamp hockey cards

Old January 16th 05, 10:55 PM
Dave \(The Stamp Dad\) Ramsay

My webpage states" All prices are in Canadian funds. Exchange rate will be
calculated if you are remitting in another currency."