Rowe R-81 Jukebox repair

Old January 9th 18, 04:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rowe R-81 Jukebox repair

Picked up a Rowe R-81 at an auction a few years back. Just getting around to work on it. It needs some TLC, but seems to be in OK shape. When I plug it in, it immediately picks up a record, deposits it on the turntable and plays it. Not perfectly but it plays. Some adjustments are needed, but nothing that I can't take care of.

The problem is, once the record finishes playing, it is picked up, returned to the carousel then picked up and played again. It just plays the same record over and over on its own until you shut it off or unplug it. The carousel is not jammed as I can rotate it by hitting the scan button but whatever record i stop at just continues to play. The "clear memory" button does not solve the problem.
The display does not light up and doesn't seem to have any power to it.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. I am in upstate NY.

Thanks.
Old January 11th 18, 11:21 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
[...]

Hi Mickey,

I have contacted you direct.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man
UK

Jukebox Repair COL J. F. Burleson Juke Boxes 2 May 17th 07 01:14 AM
Brunswick, GA Jukebox Repair Will Repair Juke Boxes 3 February 23rd 07 11:34 PM
Rowe Amp Repair Tim N. Juke Boxes 3 September 9th 06 09:31 PM
Need jukebox repair in Northern WI Herb Schanke Juke Boxes 0 July 8th 05 04:32 PM
Rowe Jukebox Repair - San Diego scott Juke Boxes 2 December 31st 04 11:16 PM