Cliff for President!

Old September 30th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default Cliff for President!

Several days ago our own "Cliff" posted a scan of a 1954 South African proof
penny on abpn. The toning on this is breathtaking. Have a look for
yourself among the September 23 postings.

After a couple of newsgroup exchanges, he offered to send it to me as a
gift. I gladly accepted, and now have in hand one of the prettiest bronze
coins in the world! The reverse of the piece shows a fully-rigged sailing
ship, but the toning is what makes this so outstanding.

Thanks ES GD DX, Cliff!

Mr. Jaggers