Toshiba sa-500 receiver

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 11th 08, 05:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

You'd be far better off taking it to someone local to you...assuming
you can find one. Even if you go for online repair, better to send
the unit directly to this guy's shop rather than go through our
resident scumbag.

What is the current state of other cities and good local old
school repair shops? We are fortunate in Winnipeg to have a shop with three
older guys (one being the owner) past retirement age that continue on
keeping shop. They are always busy and have done some good work for me on
several turntables and an 8 track deck or two over the years. A pretty great
resource to have around and they are highly prized by our local population.