Bob going for a ride in his new economy car...

Old November 30th 07, 12:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default Bob going for a ride in his new economy car...

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

Old November 30th 07, 03:56 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Noodles wishing he had something better

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 06:57:57 -0500, "trippin-2-no-traks" aka Charlie
Nudo of the run-down Bumler Resort, (which is banned
on Google) wrote:

http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

Gee, Charlie...isn't that better than that 1972 Gilson you snared from
some dead coal miner's estate sale up in Mountain Flop some years ago?
You know...the one that you couldn't figure out how to get the oil
into the fluid coupling and made a complete ass out of yourself online
last year? That was funny, Noodles...like everything else you do, you
made yourself look completely ridiculous.

Hey Noodles...with the big financial and housing collapse, what's your
Bumler shack worth today....$35K? $40K? My house just appraised at
$269.5K. Let's see...how many Bumler shacks could I buy with the
remainder after I pay off the $70K on my mortgage? Looks like I could
buy up everything on that loop of Bear Run Dr.!
Old November 30th 07, 08:39 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

On Nov 30, 6:57 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

Before I click, is this about your sister, Susan?

I see DUI in the link, you should let her alone.
Old December 1st 07, 11:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

what's this "before" **** ? we all know you're hopelessly addicted to the
net- and hang on our every word

you even created a new username, because you know all your old ones are
killfiled...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Old December 1st 07, 03:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

On Dec 1, 5:45 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
what's this "before" **** ? we all know you're hopelessly addicted to the
net- and hang on our every word

you even created a new username, because you know all your old ones are
killfiled...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Who is "we"? Who is "our"?

Sorry about your sisters DUI, hopefully she learned a lesson. You
shouldn't make fun of her though.

On Nov 30, 6:57 am, "trippin-2-8-trak" wrote:
http://www.biggeekdaddy.com/humorpag...nmowerDUI.html

Before I click, is this about your sister, Susan?

I see DUI in the link, you should let her alone.- Hide quoted text -

Old December 1st 07, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 05:45:21 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

what's this "before" **** ? we all know you're hopelessly addicted to the
net- and hang on our every word snip

More projection from a paranoid delusional nut ball.

you even created a new username, because you know all your old ones are
killfiled... snip

Same user name as forever, dickcheese...unlike you, who's had
29 Google and 2 AIOE accounts banned.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Laughing at things that aren't funny is yet another sign of mental
illness.

You're a nut ball, sister's a drunk...geez, no WONDER Papa Noodles
liked Christopher best! He's the only one of the crop who came out
halfway normal! That's why he got the land next door...and you wound
up in a shack in Bumler and in a job "wired" by Papa Noodles at
KFW...because you've been a failure at everything you tried before! Is
that why you think you're "doing better than you thought you would,"
because you KNOW you're worthless?

Let's see you laugh on that, moron.

By the way, congrats on the newest round of Charlie Nudo NO BIDS
auctions! Better hope Charlie III gets lots of stuff at the Kirby
Library wing ding this year...YOU sure can't afford anything for him.