A sad note about a friend of the group ...

Old May 1st 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Tony Vella

Default A sad note about a friend of the group ...

I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small stroke has left our friend Mette Heindorff somewhat impaired.
Doctors have advised her to slow down considerably in most of her daily
activities which must also include "stamping". She expects to recover fully
but for the immediate future she will be following her doctors' advice. Her
contributions to this group will be missed.

I am sure I speak for many in this group when I say that our thoughts and
prayers are with you, dear Mette, as are our wishes for a speedy recovery.
--
God bedring ... à bientôt!
Tony Vella (Ottawa, Canada)

Old May 1st 07, 11:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
John DeBoo

I hope she has a speedy and full recovery. She's contributed a lot to
the group for sure.
John DeBoo (USA)

Old May 2nd 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Tue, 1 May 2007 16:22:04 -0400, "Tony Vella"
wrote:

I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small stroke has left our friend Mette Heindorff somewhat impaired.
Doctors have advised her to slow down considerably in most of her daily
activities which must also include "stamping". She expects to recover fully
but for the immediate future she will be following her doctors' advice. Her
contributions to this group will be missed.

I am sure I speak for many in this group when I say that our thoughts and
prayers are with you, dear Mette, as are our wishes for a speedy recovery.

Bows head, says prayer...
Old May 2nd 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small stroke has left our friend Mette Heindorff somewhat
impaired. Doctors have advised her to slow down considerably in most of
her daily activities which must also include "stamping". She expects to
recover fully but for the immediate future she will be following her
doctors' advice. Her contributions to this group will be missed.

I am sure I speak for many in this group when I say that our thoughts and
prayers are with you, dear Mette, as are our wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for letting us know, Tony.

Because Mette belongs to the fighters and to survivors, I'm sure that she
hasn't said her last word, neither here nor generally on the Web.

Come back soon, to us and to the Art on Stamps!

--
Victor Manta

Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old May 2nd 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

Mette -- I hope you have a speedy and complete recovery. You will be
missed.

Jerry B

Old May 2nd 07, 08:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Gerhard Reichert

Tony Vella schrieb:
I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small stroke has left our friend Mette Heindorff somewhat
impaired. Doctors have advised her to slow down considerably in most of
her daily activities which must also include "stamping". She expects to
recover fully but for the immediate future she will be following her
doctors' advice. Her contributions to this group will be missed.

I am sure I speak for many in this group when I say that our thoughts
and prayers are with you, dear Mette, as are our wishes for a speedy
recovery.
--
God bedring ... à bientôt!
Tony Vella (Ottawa, Canada)
http://indian-biographies.shorturl.com/

Hi Mette,

we miss You, get well soon. Our hearts are with You.

Gerhard
Old May 2nd 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Douglas Myall

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
I have been asked to relay this sad note about one of our group:

A recent small stroke has left our friend Mette Heindorff somewhat

impaired.
Doctors have advised her to slow down considerably in most of her

daily
activities which must also include "stamping". She expects to

recover fully
but for the immediate future she will be following her doctors'

advice. Her
contributions to this group will be missed.

I am sure I speak for many in this group when I say that our

thoughts and
prayers are with you, dear Mette, as are our wishes for a speedy

recovery.
--
God bedring ... à bientôt!
Tony Vella (Ottawa, Canada)
http://indian-biographies.shorturl.com/

Amen indeed! I hope your expectations of a full recovery are speedily
realised. We look forward to your return. Meanwhile we have your
beautiful websites to look and wonder at. Take it easy and rest all
you can.

Douglas

Old May 2nd 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

Dear Mette:

I also send wishes for a speedy recovery.

From someone who has been there and done that.

Blair

Old May 2nd 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
alyn

On May 2, 8:13 am, "Blair (TC)" wrote:

Mette,
You will be in my thoughts and prayers. You have my best wishes and
hope for a speedy recovery

Alyn