Testing

Old October 12th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Testing

test for port 433

Old October 12th 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
[email protected]

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:30:15 +0800, "rodney"
wrote:

test for port 433

Was the wine a good year?
Old October 12th 07, 07:56 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

wrote in message

test for port 433
Was the wine a good year?

The wine I can afford,
tastes more like Michelin.

Old October 12th 07, 08:47 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Douglas Myall

"rodney" wrote in message

wrote in message

test for port 433
Was the wine a good year?

The wine I can afford,
tastes more like Michelin.

Is that an Australian wine?

Douglas

Old October 12th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

"Douglas Myall" wrote in message

Is that an Australian wine?
Douglas

It may have been, perhaps early sixties?
then, one would curl the mo (oustache)
and "put on the Ritz" by having a Chinese meal
with a bottle of Hock.

In my mid twenties, tastes had become sophisticated
and we would have a genuine North Indian meal
with "Chateau Cardboard"
wine then came in a silver bladder inside a cardboard
box (I think the Aussies invented that one)

Then Len Evans appeared on the scene, and popularity
and prices hit the roof.
The only time I demand a good wine now, is my custard trifle

Old October 12th 07, 09:23 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Testing (wine)

"Douglas Myall" wrote in message

"rodney" wrote in message

wrote in message

test for port 433
Was the wine a good year?

The wine I can afford,
tastes more like Michelin.

Is that an Australian wine?

Douglas

I suppose so. The Australian Michelin Wine (AMW) is ecologically produced in
Michelin tires.The restaurants where it is offered (in small black rings)
usually get the highest Michelin ratings.

BTW, Brits opt for Australian (Michelin?) wine too
http://www.caterersearch.com/Article...lian-wine.html

--
Victor Manta

testing Wes Hockey 0 December 21st 04 10:56 AM
Testing Rodney General Discussion 11 November 25th 04 01:14 PM
Testing Rodney General Discussion 6 November 20th 04 10:36 AM
testing pennyred Marketplace 0 June 5th 04 02:42 PM
Testing ItsaHit4U Baseball 0 January 31st 04 07:56 PM