Rock-ola 50298-a Gripper Motor Gear * 1960 1484 parts

Old November 22nd 09, 12:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mailman4

Default Rock-ola 50298-a Gripper Motor Gear * 1960 1484 parts

Hello all,

I'm refurbishing a 1484 Rock-ola wallmount and would be interested in
any parts or pieces for her. Currently I've located a replacement gear
for the gripper motor (hopefully), but this is going to be a tough
project because these are hard to find. I'd like to make this juke my
most reliable one so she can travel (ARE YOU CRAZY ?). She weighs the
least and is compact as well. Let me know what you have whether it's
an old stand, motors, whatever....Thanks BTW If we spend money we're
helping the economy...Pat

Gripper motor gear mailman4 Juke Boxes 0 November 19th 09 07:36 AM
FS Rock Ola 1484 alouette Juke Boxes 0 April 3rd 05 11:05 PM
Rowe CD100 Parts needed - Cam Gear and Trunnion Gear baraka Juke Boxes 2 May 21st 04 01:06 PM
FA: 100+ lots: ROCK-OLA Mech Motor AMI-ROWE Pre-Amp + Many pinball parts & Arcade items Dave H. Juke Boxes 0 January 27th 04 05:31 PM
WTB: gripper motor for AMI Continental II mike Juke Boxes 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM