Warning warning Will Robinson!

Old September 1st 05, 02:38 PM
note.boy

Default Warning warning Will Robinson!

This note is graded as "uncirculated" but.........

They were folded before being issued over the counter and so they can't
exist in uncirculated condition, original notes have two vertical folds
at thirds across the width of the note.

It also has "NO PINHOLES OR TEARS", which is odd as 99.9% of them have a
pair of small staple holes in the right margin.

It may be the scan but the paper is very bright and looks like it has
not toned, again unusual.

From this we may be able to deduce that it's been ironed, cleaned, and
repaired.

Fingers crossed that someone does not pay a lot of money for it. Billy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BANK-of-SCOTLA...temZ8329116744

Old September 1st 05, 06:48 PM
stonej

Ah... "Lost in Space" one of my favorite TV
shows from the 1960s. Lame and silly it was but
also entertaining. The put down banter between
Dr. Smith and the Robot was the best part of the
show. I got a kick out of how Dr. Smith was such
a coward that he always held Will Robinson in
front of him so the kid would get it first if
attacked by a scary space alien.

Old September 2nd 05, 04:16 AM
Scottishmoney

"stonej" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ah... "Lost in Space" one of my favorite TV
shows from the 1960s. Lame and silly it was but
also entertaining. The put down banter between
Dr. Smith and the Robot was the best part of the
show. I got a kick out of how Dr. Smith was such
a coward that he always held Will Robinson in
front of him so the kid would get it first if
attacked by a scary space alien.

Guys sure age yourselves with this 1960's stuff. Glad that was before my
time:}

Old September 2nd 05, 02:04 PM
stonej

It's available on DVD if you want to take a look The show tried
to be serious but
is was all just so lame you had to laugh. The special effects are
primitive by todays
standards but with the technology and budget were the best they could
do at the time.