Israel Interim Period

Old February 27th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
mpstamps

Default Israel Interim Period

Hi,

I got this mix of Interuim Period stamps from Israel. Can anybody help
me to identify it? From which cities are they? And are the small blue
overprints/postmarks the DOAR-overprints mentioned in my Michel-
catalogue? Does anyboy has a link to an online resource for this
interesting area? Many questions, but maybe somebody can help.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...r78/israel.jpg

Regards and best wishes from Germany

Manuel

Old March 1st 11, 03:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 26, 6:52*pm, mpstamps wrote:
Hi,

I got this mix of Interuim Period stamps from Israel. Can anybody help
me to identify it? From which cities are they? And are the small blue
overprints/postmarks the DOAR-overprints mentioned in my Michel-
catalogue? Does anyboy has a link to an online resource for this
interesting area? Many questions, but maybe somebody can help.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...r78/israel.jpg

Regards and best wishes from Germany

Manuel

Try the Bale Israel catalogue. The Bale 2006 catalogue section
covering the Interim Period stretches to 27pages.

Stamps illustrated there show, Herzl, Chaim Weizman, Eliezer Ben
Yehuda, Yeshua Hankin and Chaim Nachman Bialik among others
pictured on the stamps.

The Jewish Brigade, the Hebrew Technion, the Warsaw Ghetto as well
as agriculture, the Zionist Organisation jubilee, Ramat Gan’s 25th
Anniversary and Holy Land sites are some of the other subjects
covered.

Of course it was not a time for planned issues but a time when
the stamps overprinted were the ones that were simply “to hand”.

Blair

Old March 1st 11, 09:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

Try the Bale Israel catalogue. The Bale 2006 catalogue section
covering the Interim Period stretches to 27pages.

Hello!!

Where is it possible ti find and buy this catalogue? In France it is
very difficult to find foreign catalogues, and 2 month ago I had to buy
in UK the Scott specialized USA and the Zumstein Switzerland 2011 at
same price then in USA and Swiss + porto (5£)!! But I had never found
something about Israël and French catalogue SCHEPS is no more printed
because shop was closed in the 1990 th years!

Thank you if some body has an address where I can pay with Credit Card.

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama

Old March 1st 11, 01:33 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Mar 1, 3:04*am, Droger Jean-Paul wrote:
Try the Bale Israel catalogue. * *The Bale 2006 catalogue section
covering the Interim Period stretches to 27pages.

Hello!!

Where is it possible ti find and buy this catalogue? In France it is
very difficult to find foreign catalogues, and 2 month ago I had to buy
in UK the Scott specialized USA and the Zumstein Switzerland 2011 at
same price then in USA and Swiss + porto (5 )!! But I had never found
something about Isra l and French catalogue SCHEPS is no more printed
because shop was closed in the 1990 th years!

Thank you if some body has an address where I can pay with Credit Card.

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama
with wanadoo;
* *

Bonjour Jean-Paul.

Bale Israel 2010 est disponible chez Vera Trinder (Londres).
75 livres sterling + porto

http://veratrinder.org/israel-bale-s...ndog36frqq3665

http://veratrinder.org/advanced_sear...n=1&x =15&y=4

Blair
Old March 1st 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

Bonjour Jean-Paul.

Bale Israel 2010 est disponible chez Vera Trinder (Londres).
75 livres sterling + porto

http://veratrinder.org/israel-bale-s...ndog36frqq3665

http://veratrinder.org/advanced_sear...n=1&x =15&y=4

Blair

Bonjour, merci de me répondre et en français! Ce sera commandé ce soir,
je connais VERA qui est très sérieux et rapide! Je recommande cette
maison à tout ceux qui cherchent de la littérature philatélique,
dommage en France cela n'a jamais existé!

Old March 1st 11, 08:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Mar 1, 12:21*pm, Droger Jean-Paul wrote:
Bonjour Jean-Paul.

Bale Israel 2010 est disponible chez Vera Trinder (Londres).
75 livres sterling + porto

http://veratrinder.org/israel-bale-s...-2010-p-258.ht...

http://veratrinder.org/advanced_sear...rds=bale&osCsi....

Blair

Bonjour, merci de me r pondre et en fran ais! Ce sera command ce soir,
je connais VERA qui est tr s s rieux et rapide! Je recommande cette
maison tout ceux qui cherchent de la litt rature philat lique,
dommage en France cela n'a jamais exist !

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama
with wanadoo;
* *

Pas de problème, mon ami. La maison de Vera Trinder
était fondée en 1969 (plus que 40 ans de bonne service).

Blair
Old March 1st 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair (TC)

On Feb 26, 6:52*pm, mpstamps wrote:
Hi,

I got this mix of Interuim Period stamps from Israel. Can anybody help
me to identify it? From which cities are they? And are the small blue
overprints/postmarks the DOAR-overprints mentioned in my Michel-
catalogue? Does anyboy has a link to an online resource for this
interesting area? Many questions, but maybe somebody can help.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/...r78/israel.jpg

Regards and best wishes from Germany

Manuel

Manuel.