Price Check:1953 AMI E-120

Old October 20th 04, 02:20 AM
D. Smith

Default Price Check:1953 AMI E-120

Just wondering what these are worth in working condition?
Thnx Dennis

Old October 24th 04, 04:05 PM
Ken G.

I am asking 1500 for my totaly grade A re-veneered cabinet & all
restored one if that helps

Old October 24th 04, 08:07 PM
D. Smith

It was at an estate auction this Saturday and only went for $550. I knew I
should have bought the thing. Missed that one. Thnx Dennis

Old October 27th 04, 06:22 AM
Ken G.

Well you would have to really like and want the machine .. they are a
really BIG machine . The finish was painted on those and usually turned
green YUK ! . The color tube motors are many times noisey .
and wiring inside got hard and crumbled that MUST be ALL replaced
I spent alot of time restoring mine so i wont have to work on it after
its sold .
Pretty machine when done though . 550$ would be top $ for an unrestored
one