WURLITZER 2300S UPDATE

Old August 20th 04, 07:51 PM
vapinguy

Default WURLITZER 2300S UPDATE

I went back and checked all of the plugs inside the machine. None of the
plugs were loose underneath the machine but I unplugged them all and
replugged them. I did not see any plugs up by the keys.

Here is what happens. When I press a letter then a number, the keys lock and
the juke buzzes then releases the keys with a clunk. Nothing else happens. I
looked inside though and the corresponding pins were raised on the large
wheel but it did not turn. When I press the reset button on the keypad (?)
nothing happens. When I press the reset button on the back of the machine
the mechanism on top of the large wheel will spin around, find the first set
of pins sticking up and push them down. If I press it again it will find the
next set, etc.

I'm at a loss, any ideas what to check next?

Old October 27th 04, 07:43 PM
rich

have seen this problem before. what I have found is that the reject switch
in the amp is open on one side. if it is the open frame style you can clean
it.
check out my web site and send me an email if you have any further
questions.
in order to keep down the spam here and on the site you will have to delete
all after my name and before the @, also you will have to put "jukebox" in
the subject line. an example is below.

the webpage is at

http://webpages.charter.net/richklestinez