FA: Red Rose Tea Wade Figurines - Noah, Pet Shop

Old November 25th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.antiques,rec.collecting
momentarylossofsanity

Default FA: Red Rose Tea Wade Figurines - Noah, Pet Shop

Hi guys,
I've a bunch of Red Rose Tea Wade Figurines up for sale on ebay. Check
it out at

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...Zwolvesbynight

or ebay id: wolvesbynight

NOAH'S ANIMALS COMPLETE SET OF 15 RED ROSE WADE FIGURIN
NOAH'S ARK & ANIMALS COMPLETE SET OF 15 RED ROSE WADE
PET SHOP RED ROSE WADE COMPLETE SET OF 10 FIGURINES

thanks,
John

Old November 25th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.antiques,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

Default Red Rose Tea Wade Figurines - Noah, Pet Shop

"momentarylossofsanity" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi guys,
I've a bunch of Red Rose Tea Wade Figurines up for
sale on ebay. Check it out at

Dear John

Thank you for letting us know about that! My Gosh, how else
would we EVER figure out what's for sale on eBay if people
didn't come here and spam us!

We thank you for ignoring your ISP's TOS/AUP and eBay's
Usenet anti-spam policy, just to help us find your listing.

Gosh. No one would EVER go directly to eBay to see what's
on eBay, would they? How silly! No, they'll first try really
hard to find rec.antiques, an obscure noncommercial Usenet
newsgroup, and then look to see who's spamming their
auctions here!

Wow! Just think what would happen if the millions of people
who started eBay auctions every day, came to rec.antiques
and told us about them! Why, our little group would be
totally wiped off the face of the planet.

Thank you for helping destroy our group. We'll be sure (NOT!)
to visit your listing.

---------

The above is what I send to our spammers. It seems to get
the point across much better than being polite.
Notice that the OP posted through Google Groups; he's probably
never even heard of Usenet or a newsgroup.

Kris

Old November 25th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.antiques,rec.collecting
Kris Baker

[...]

Wade Figurines E-bay Auction Steve Wight General 0 March 11th 06 04:33 AM
Wade Boggs Inserts, Game-Used, Rookies, Closeouts+++ SMCCI Baseball 0 January 5th 05 09:46 PM
Figurines For Sale Donna General 0 November 7th 03 06:00 AM
FS: Wade Boggs Cards Max Gratton Baseball 0 August 18th 03 07:45 PM
Blue Art Deco Art Pottery bowl, c.1930, Grandmother's Chelsea Ware soup bowl, 30 Wade Red Rose tea figurines, and much more............. Danny Ross General 0 August 14th 03 01:02 AM