FS: Elton John "Candle In The Wind 1997" 3-Track Commemorative CD

Old September 25th 03, 05:15 AM
Jim Sinclair

Default FS: Elton John "Candle In The Wind 1997" 3-Track Commemorative CD

Elton John "Candle In The Wind 1997" 3-Track Commemorative CD

I have for sale the Factory-Sealed (Canadian Issue) Elton John "Candle In
The Wind 1997" 3-Track Commemorative CD #314 568 109-2 Mercury/Rocket
Records. The CD Tracks include: Something About The Way You Look Tonight,
Candle In The Wind 1997, and You Can Make History (Young Again). The front
cover features a single white rose on a navy blue background, with ivory and
red border and states: "In loving memory of Diana, Princess of Wales".
The Canadian Issue "Candle In The Wind 1997" 3-Track CD is Factory-Sealed
in MINT condition.
Price $20. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Old September 26th 03, 12:10 AM
Rita B

I bet a lot of us don't have this rarity. Let's see, how many copies has it
sold?? I bet nobody in this newsgroup has a copy - don't all fight for it
now.....

Rita B.

"NCF_1" wrote in message

"Jim Sinclair" wrote in message
[...]

WOW, What a BARGAIN, I simply MUST save up for THIS treasure !!!

Old September 26th 03, 05:14 AM
Karen M

In article ,
"Rita B" wrote:

I bet a lot of us don't have this rarity. Let's see, how many copies has it
sold?? I bet nobody in this newsgroup has a copy - don't all fight for it
now.....

I think my local K-Mart still has a bunch of these in the 99¢ rack.
Well, not the Canadian issue, but still...maybe I should buy up the
remaining stock and see if I can sell them for, say $10 US. Does that
sound lucrative enough?

Karen