addresses

Old November 15th 03, 05:27 AM
heartbreakid021

Default addresses

Its been about 3 years since i've collected. I was successfull when i
was collecting reciving ISP's from celebrities such as Bruce Willis,
Heidi Klum, Denis Leary, and Carmen Electra. Of course i got a few PP
and lots of RTS but i want to grow my collection. I recently went
back to star archive and was shocked to see they now charge for there
service. I was curious if there are any other websites that offer
addresses?

The first people i am going to try and need addresses for are Keifer
Sutherland, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Garner, Bill Murray, and Ray
Ramano.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

heartbreakid021

"Everything we do only becomes everything that we have done."
Old November 15th 03, 05:21 PM
Bcoton

Kirsten Dunst
c/o WMA
151 El Camino Avenue
Beverly Hills, Ca 90210

Old November 15th 03, 08:56 PM
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

from what I have heard both Jennifer Garner and Ray Ramano are about
impossible to get

om...

Old November 16th 03, 07:12 AM
The Autograph Master

Bill Murray
Life Aquatic, Ltd.
Studio Cinecitta, Stage 15 Via
Tuscolana 1055 Rome 00173
Italy

Old November 16th 03, 07:33 AM
The Autograph Master

Having trouble with my posting. Let's try again.

Bill Murray
Life Aquatic, Ltd.
Studio Cinecitta, Stage 15
Via Tuscolana 1055
Rome 00173 Italy

Old November 17th 03, 12:32 PM
KellyMonro007

It is a autopen, but not a bad pic..

KM.
Old December 10th 03, 11:22 PM
Tiwanna Ellerbe

Hi, "The Autograph Master":

Would you know if I could use the same address for Bud Cort, who is
also in this film?

I am a HUGE fan of his, and have been having the darndest time trying
to track down an accurate address for him. If he's not available at
the same address for "The Life Aquatic" as Bill Murray is, do you know
of some other addresses for him? I've come up with 8 and none of them
were good--even though all but one of my letters came back to me.

If you know of any other addresses for him, I'd greatly appreciate
knowing them. If you like, should you reply, I'll post a list of the
ones I had found for him.

~~Tiwanna Ellerbe

Old December 11th 03, 05:13 AM
The Autograph Master

I don't know what the filming status is now. Are they still filming? Did
you try PMK on Wilshire?

m...

need 3 addresses Kettwicks Autographs 3 November 12th 03 01:47 PM
celebrity addresses OP Autographs 2 October 20th 03 07:24 AM
Star Trek/SCF FI addresses joe rosa Autographs 2 October 15th 03 11:30 PM
Posting celebrity addresses Autographs Autographs 0 September 30th 03 04:54 PM
CHIP'S CELEBRITY HOME AND E-MAIL ADDRESSES Chip Autographs 0 August 5th 03 05:21 PM