Ping: Doris aka Sonny aka F B

Old January 2nd 04, 07:35 PM
Bill Krummel

Default Ping: Doris aka Sonny aka F B

Doris, I received the Muoi Bong a couple of days ago. While I don't
consider myself a currency collector, I do have a number of colorful world
notes and the one you sent me I consider a favorite. Bill

Old January 2nd 04, 07:49 PM
Stujoe

Bill Krummel spoke thusly...
Doris, I received the Muoi Bong a couple of days ago.

Now, there's a sentence you don't see very often on rcc.

--
Stujoe, calling Cheech and Chong...
Email: http://tinyurl.com/wu00
Old January 2nd 04, 09:03 PM
Bill Krummel

"Stujoe" wrote in message
t...
Bill Krummel spoke thusly...
Doris, I received the Muoi Bong a couple of days ago.

Now, there's a sentence you don't see very often on rcc.

Hmmm, for comedic effect, I should have left the "the" out. I wonder how
Muoi is pronounced. I am assuming I know how Bong is pronounced. You know,
around here somewhere I have some dongs to go with my bong. One of my
dongs is dinged. Dang dung dong! Bill

Old January 2nd 04, 09:47 PM
J. Craton

Doris, I received the Muoi Bong a couple of days ago.

Now, there's a sentence you don't see very often on rcc.

Hmmm, for comedic effect, I should have left the "the" out. I wonder how
Muoi is pronounced. I am assuming I know how Bong is pronounced. You know,
around here somewhere I have some dongs to go with my bong. One of my
dongs is dinged. Dang dung dong! Bill

And I have a bong to go with my dongs.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------

Nick is a DICK!

Old January 3rd 04, 01:39 AM
Bill Krummel

"Bob Rudd" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

"Stujoe" wrote in message
t...
Bill Krummel spoke thusly...
Doris, I received the Muoi Bong a couple of days ago.

Now, there's a sentence you don't see very often on rcc.

Hmmm, for comedic effect, I should have left the "the" out. I wonder

how
Muoi is pronounced. I am assuming I know how Bong is pronounced. You

know,
around here somewhere I have some dongs to go with my bong. One of my
dongs is dinged. Dang dung dong! Bill

Are you selling those Alice B. Toklas brownies with your
sundaes again, Bill? :-)

Nope. Never needed any chemical aids to act stupid.

Want a good laugh....I was at a party last week where one of
the people spoke long and hard about how DQ was the best
franchise and most profitable for anyone in America the last
five years. Also about how many DQ owners go on to become
rapidly wealthy. I thought of you and the mountains of cash
you always are sitting upon and recreationally spending!
hehehe

It is possible that the IDQ corporation was the most profitable, percentage
wise, over other franchises. However, many DQs are located in very small
communities ( Seneca has 2,000 population) and the profit margins from
individual operations located is very small markets, with the related small
annual sales numbers, such as mine and many others that I personally know,
those profit margins are very small. Otherwise, I would not be sitting here
at the start of winter looking at a stack of my favorite coins and debating
when would be a good time to put them on eBay. No, Bob, the Gettysburg is
still in the safe, along with another five or six coins that I will sell
only if..... But, a good number of my classic collection is stacked to my
left, images taken and edited, and some are even uploaded, ready to go. I
was going to sell them 3 weeks ago, but I started out with some of my
budding Morgan dollar collection at that time and what few walkers I had,
and fared so poorly that I thought I would wait until Christmas is past a
little ways before continuing to list. Bill

Old January 3rd 04, 08:20 AM
RF[MoA]

"Bill Krummel" wrote...

Hmmm, for comedic effect, I should have left the "the" out. I wonder how
Muoi is pronounced. I am assuming I know how Bong is pronounced. You

know,
around here somewhere I have some dongs to go with my bong. One of my
dongs is dinged. Dang dung dong! Bill

Hmm.. after the bong, I always enjoyed a ding dong (Hostess type)...
Or we really prefered a Big Mama... (really large ice cream drumstick...)
Oh man... makin my eyes turn red just thinkin about it...

--
Sam F.

Old January 3rd 04, 07:01 PM
Coinsrus

From: Stujoe

Stujoe, calling Cheech and Chong...

I presume All Day Long:-)
Old January 6th 04, 01:42 AM
F B

You're welcome Bill. You were one of the winners chosen by your peers.
Doris

PING LARRY so ne Coins 1 August 20th 03 12:28 AM
PING CLIFF C so ne Coins 0 July 26th 03 10:44 AM
PING Mike Marotta South of Provemont Coins 3 July 24th 03 04:22 AM
OT Ping: Doris Steve Joyce Coins 1 July 17th 03 04:12 AM