And he cancels another auction...

Old July 1st 03, 06:46 PM
Craton

SF wrote:

I tried.. hehe...

Sam

What cracks me up about all of this is that all of the auctions that are
being canceled are **** coins. Super high grade junk that obviously is
no where near the stated grade. Now either they don't want a fine
upstanding knowledgeable collector like a "member" of the RCC to buy one
of their **** coins because they know that they will be exposed more so
then they have already *or* they are trying to gather a list of auctions
and bidders that they "had" to cancel for fear of non paying bidders so
they can somehow try to prove that their business is being affected.
With how freakin' stupid DH made herself look in the Stuppler vs.
ASA/accugrade hearings, I wouldn't put it past them. One thing that they
would have to prove though is the non paying bidder part .... I'm sure
that each and every one of you would be more then willing to honor your
bids on one of those **** coins maybe for donating to Eric's site or for
being able to own a piece of numismatic history. The historical value
would be owning a piece of an out of business company that screwed
thousands, harassed, threatened and unsuccessfully sued members of the
numismatic community.
Shame on them!

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 1st 03, 06:48 PM
Craton

Hmmm.. do you think right about now he is realizing maybe it wasn't such a good
idea to screw with me on eBay? I don't need to sell on eBay, but he does, it is about
the only place he can sell his garbage.

I called Clayton about a month ago and asked him about their ANA status
and he told me that "coin shows are dying" and that they don't do shows
anymore because no one goes to shows anymore.
I think the fact of the matter is is that no one does business with them
at shows anymore.
Do you think that they believe their own bull****?

Old July 1st 03, 07:07 PM
SF

Default And he cancels another auction...

I tried.. hehe...

Sam

Old July 1st 03, 07:23 PM
Eric Tillery

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:48:47 -0700, Craton wrote:

Hmmm.. do you think right about now he is realizing maybe it wasn't such a good
idea to screw with me on eBay? I don't need to sell on eBay, but he does, it is about
the only place he can sell his garbage.

I called Clayton about a month ago and asked him about their ANA status
and he told me that "coin shows are dying" and that they don't do shows
anymore because no one goes to shows anymore.
I think the fact of the matter is is that no one does business with them
at shows anymore.
Do you think that they believe their own bull****?

Either they do, or they are on serious drugs. You should have seen their booth in Charlotte.
I watched it for three hours, and the only person I saw talking to the was Beth Deisher of
CW getting their side of the story about the hearing. I did not see a single person looking
at any of their coins. Maybe some day they will understand why.
--
Morgan Dollars for Sale:

http://www.k6az.com/inventory/morgan_sales.htm

A Close look at Accugrade:

http://www.k6az.com/acg.htm

My Morgan Collections:

http://www.k6az.com/collection/morgan_collection.htm

http://www.k6az.com/toned_collection/toned_morgans.htm
Old July 1st 03, 07:29 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:07:51 -0700, "SF" is
alleged to have written:

I tried.. hehe...

Sam

They must still be working on todays listings. I'm still the high bidder for
mine.

Bruce

Old July 1st 03, 07:32 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:46:33 -0700, Craton is alleged to
have written:

SF wrote:

I tried.. hehe...

Sam

What cracks me up about all of this is that all of the auctions that are
being canceled are **** coins.

I like his $1.00 starts. I've paid more than that for a lousy Big Mac and you
can't resell a Big Mac.

Super high grade junk that obviously is
no where near the stated grade. Now either they don't want a fine
upstanding knowledgeable collector like a "member" of the RCC to buy one
of their **** coins because they know that they will be exposed more so
then they have already *or* they are trying to gather a list of auctions
and bidders that they "had" to cancel for fear of non paying bidders so
they can somehow try to prove that their business is being affected.

Eric theory is that they fear the feedback we might leave. I would NOT leave
untrue feedback, not even for ACG. If he sends me an actual PR69 coin, I'll say
so.

With how freakin' stupid DH made herself look in the Stuppler vs.
ASA/accugrade hearings, I wouldn't put it past them. One thing that they
would have to prove though is the non paying bidder part .... I'm sure
that each and every one of you would be more then willing to honor your
bids on one of those **** coins maybe for donating to Eric's site or for
being able to own a piece of numismatic history. The historical value
would be owning a piece of an out of business company that screwed
thousands, harassed, threatened and unsuccessfully sued members of the
numismatic community.

I fully intend to honor my bids. Never thought for a second otherwise. That's
why I like his $1.00 auctions .

Bruce

Old July 1st 03, 07:38 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 10:48:47 -0700, Craton is alleged to
have written:

Hmmm.. do you think right about now he is realizing maybe it wasn't such a good
idea to screw with me on eBay? I don't need to sell on eBay, but he does, it is about
the only place he can sell his garbage.

Yes, but...he can sell to others who will then sell it on Ebay. We're only one
little conspiracy, it'll take us awhile to take down all the anitacoin's and
centsles's of the world.

I called Clayton about a month ago and asked him about their ANA status
and he told me that "coin shows are dying" and that they don't do shows
anymore because no one goes to shows anymore.
I think the fact of the matter is is that no one does business with them
at shows anymore.
Do you think that they believe their own bull****?

Yes. Diane believed every word she said in that hearing. Her reaction to the
decision removed whatever doubts I had.

Bruce

Old July 1st 03, 07:45 PM
Harv

"Craton" wrote in message

I called Clayton about a month ago and asked him about their ANA status
and he told me that "coin shows are dying" and that they don't do shows
anymore because no one goes to shows anymore.

Wow.. so those 10,000 plus people who go to the Long Beach Coin Shows three
times a year are like what, aliens? Really convincing cyborgs? Inflatable
sex dolls?

Harv

Old July 1st 03, 07:49 PM
Bruce Hickmott

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 18:45:57 GMT, "Harv" is alleged to
have written:

"Craton" wrote in message

I called Clayton about a month ago and asked him about their ANA status
and he told me that "coin shows are dying" and that they don't do shows
anymore because no one goes to shows anymore.

Wow.. so those 10,000 plus people who go to the Long Beach Coin Shows three
times a year are like what, aliens? Really convincing cyborgs? Inflatable
sex dolls?

Harv

Well, they AREN'T ACG customers. :-)

Bruce (Hi Clayton!)

Old July 1st 03, 07:52 PM
George V. Huse, Jr.

Harv wrote:
Wow.. so those 10,000 plus people who go to the Long Beach Coin Shows three
times a year are like what, aliens? Really convincing cyborgs? Inflatable
sex dolls?

Inflatable sex dolls? Harv, you really need a girlfriend. A real,
live, breathing girlfriend.

--
Buzz Huse, MCSE+I, MCSE Iter Sine Fine (Journey Without End)

"These opinions/comments are entirely my own and no one else's."

Jean-Paul II autograph book at auction passionantique Autographs 0 October 29th 04 02:26 PM
Antiques @ Auction Jeffrey General 0 July 14th 04 03:25 AM
do not forward OFF this group that Xlist dahoov2 Autographs 4 March 9th 04 03:45 AM
Enter-Net Auction: Running again - News w.kleinh Pens & Pencils 0 November 20th 03 07:13 PM
In person auction report MikeCouil Card discussions 2 November 1st 03 02:59 AM