FS: 40-50 Seeburg consolettes (sortof long post)

Old February 28th 06, 05:44 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default FS: 40-50 Seeburg consolettes (sortof long post)

I have the opportunity to purchase approx 40-50 Seeburg consolettes
(same model) in various states of condition ranging from fair to very
good. Most are in the fair to good range. I don't know the model
number but have photos below. Some are missing coin mechs and about
half are missing the knobs to rotate thru the selections. Some have
coin mechs, some do not. I think all are missing the locks on the side.
The chrome is lightly pitted but I think will clean up very nicely.
They are all dusty dirty from sitting in a warehouse for many years.
The wires on the back have been cut so they would need to have new leads
put on them. As far as functionality, I really don't know. I can offer
them to members of this group for $30 each or 2 for $50 with knobs and
$25 each or 2 for $40 without. Shipping is extra. These will end up in
the landfill if I don't purchase them. Not a threat, a guarantee.
Quite frankly, I don't deal with jukes very much. Not sure if my
pricing is in line or not. I'm sure somebody out there has been looking
for these as the last one on EBay sold for $45. It is in somewhat
better condition than these but the ones I have access to really just
probably need a good cleaning and some electrolytics replaced. The
inside shots show the units to be pretty complete.

If I should let them go to the landfill, fine. The owner might be
convinced to lower his price a little but I don't think much. I just
don't want somebody to miss out on something they might be looking for.
My prices will cover purchase price, gas there and back, trailer
rental, and my time. The little profit I make will help offset my
arcade addiction. I'm not getting rich off these. These are in the
Dallas area so local pickups are fine with me.

I deal mostly with arcades so don't flame me. If my price is out of
line, let me know. I just hate to see stuff like this get trashed.
There are other juke parts there (mostly trim type stuff) from 70's-80's
model jukes and it is pretty rough but I will salvage what I can. I
also remember seeing some amps for seeburgs there but don't know the
model or anything else. I'm there to pick up arcades. If I have the
room to store it, I'll grab the juke stuff and post photos here. I can
sell the whole lot if somebody is interested. I'll see if I can't get
some more particulars on the other juke stuff and post here.

I've enclosed one photo from Ebay to give you a good idea of how they
are supposed to look like clean and some others of an actual unit to
give you an idea of what you will be getting.

http://tinyurl.com/gvdf5

These are photos of an actual unit. Photos are fairly large so may take
a while to load:

http://mysite.verizon.net/patdanis/seeburg/front.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/patdanis/seeburg/back.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/patdanis/seeburg/inside.jpg

http://mysite.verizon.net/patdanis/seeburg/side.jpg

If interested, you may e-mail me at patdanis AT verizon DOT net. I will
be out of town for the next 4 days so I may not be able to respond as I
will be out of country. I post in the arcade groups as Pat D.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helps.

Pat D.

Old March 5th 06, 05:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes

Default 40-50 Seeburg consolettes (sortof long post)

I have seen Pat's posts on the arcade group and he is one of the good guys,
well regarded there.

--
Art
"Pat Danis" wrote in message
[...]

FS - Some very oddball items Dogger Hockey 0 October 5th 04 08:49 AM
FS - a bunch of oddball stuff dogger Hockey 0 August 23rd 04 08:39 AM
FS - a Ton o' stuff dogger Hockey 0 July 14th 04 10:09 AM
FS - Some oddball stuff dogger Hockey 0 June 28th 04 01:58 AM
FS ........... Dogger Hockey 0 February 9th 04 06:11 AM