2003 Twos and AR Quarters hit LA, CA

Old November 17th 03, 08:45 PM
Fred Shecter

Default 2003 Twos and AR Quarters hit LA, CA

Cool. I got lots of AR quarters from several Wells Fargo branches on
Friday and Saturday and today my b of A had a BEP brick of 2003 Twos -
OR ARE THEY...

You see, the barcode label says that they should start with serial
number I10742001A, but the serial number peeking out from behind the
bar code label says F03460701*. The entire top bundle looks different
than the rest and I can only assume it is a sequential star bundle
from 1995 (as the signature that's visable and serial number
indicate).

Shall I eBay it or do I have any offers? I have a photo already thanks
to the cheap-o digital camera I keep in the car.

-Fred Shecter