Congress SHOOTS DOWN global warming and oil company tax bills

Old June 13th 08, 02:55 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Democrats are idiots, the dumbest people on the earth

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:55:33 -0700 (PDT), bobgnote
wrote:

On Jun 12, 6:50*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
Why do republicans block drilling in ANWR and other places in America? While
the republicans had majority control of both the house and senate they
insisted on voting against drilling in ANWR. Why do they now try to blame
the democrats for blocking opening ANWR for so long? If ANWR was opened
years ago we might not have the high prices we have today. When will the
right stop lying and distorting their real agenda of wanting Americans to
pay more for oil and gas?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! * whata dumb ass you are

so that means then, because the Dems have majorities in both houses
NOW, then we can drill in ANWR with no problems or obstacles in
Congress, right ?

Hi, punk. Let me tell you about what made you a retard. All the
emissions are causing acid buildups, relative to C02 and exchanges.
The Sudden Oak Death happens over emissions. So did YOUR BIRTH
DEFECTS, includiing your Reagan-Catholic stupidity and media
tendencies, to shove and bend over, inviting something.

You have to eat a lot of pesticides, which puts all kinds of cancer,
in your women. You have NO CHANCE, at having a brain. Autism and
diabetes are rampant. And, you are UGLY.

Tell you WHAT. Try talking to people on the street, queenie. See if
you get to talk on the street, like you do it, here, in Summer, 2008.
You won't last a minute.

We should be at 100 ppm C02. We are at 240+ ppm, headed for 400 ppm,
while queens like YOU want to burn all the coal in your chutes, which
if we do ONLY in Pennsylvania causes 600 ppm C02, which will dissolve
ALL THE BEES, right down to their knees, algae will pop, in the
oceans, in DEAD CURRENTS. The sea level will rise, so if you are in
BAY AREA, you have to learn to swim.

IF IT IS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN, DON'T GET IT PREGNANT. snip

He lives in the most toxic part of the nation, NE Pennsylvania, where
an abandoned coal strip mine directly above his "development" (Beech
Mountain Lakes Resort, known as "Bumler" to those in the know) in
Drums, PA is fed a constant stream of mercury from the mining damage
and waste. He is Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA, a perfect specimen of the
damages of uncontrolled pollution, as are his cars and eBay
trash...all coated with rust from acid rain.

See more about this 'tard, Charlie Nudo, aka ,
at:

http://nudowatch.blogspot.com

Also, beware of his auctions on eBay as "66-catalina." A scam a day,
the Nudo way!
Old June 13th 08, 12:27 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-track

Default seller has stellar feedback, DeserTBob is lying-the REAL story is...

you really should knock it off already, and get a job...

we all know the only reason you harass that seller, is because you
were reported to Ebay for auction harassment, and Ebay BANNED your
usernames "VOXPOPPER" and "XCALIBER44"

permanently

ps- the seller has stellar feedback, no one believes you
Old June 13th 08, 03:49 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
kayak44[_2_]

On Jun 13, 7:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
you really should knock it off already, and get a job...

we all know the only reason you harass that seller, is because you
were reported to Ebay for auction harassment, and Ebay BANNED your
usernames "VOXPOPPER" and "XCALIBER44"

permanently

ps- the seller has stellar feedback, no one believes you

Why are you refering to yourself as "that seller"?
Old June 13th 08, 04:14 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:49:35 -0700 (PDT), kayak44
wrote:

On Jun 13, 7:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:
you really should knock it off already, and get a job...

we all know the only reason you harass that seller, is because you
were reported to Ebay for auction harassment, and Ebay BANNED your
usernames "VOXPOPPER" and "XCALIBER44"

permanently

ps- the seller has stellar feedback, no one believes you

Why are you refering to yourself as "that seller"? snip

Because, due to lack of treatment earlier, he's descending into
paranoid schizophrenia. He dissociates from himself and "sock
puppets," being a "hero" to the oft-maligned and misunderstood Charlie
Nudo. He becomes sort of a "second Nudo" in his split brain.

It's going to be anti psychotics for you soon, Noodles...I warned you
to get treatment earlier.

By the way, your feedback is NOT stellar. Extortion is NEVER "stellar
feedback." Look for yourselves...Charlie Nudo is an eBay crook.

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?Use...ed+by&ref=home
Old June 21st 08, 09:01 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

"Jerry Okamura" wrote in
message
"Republican Liar" wrote in message
. verio.net...

"trippin-2-8-track" wrote in
message

Why do republicans block drilling in ANWR and other
places in America? While the republicans had majority
control of both the house and senate they insisted on
voting against drilling in ANWR. Why do they now try to
blame the democrats for blocking opening ANWR for so
long? If ANWR was opened years ago we might not have
the high prices we have today. When will the right stop
lying and distorting their real agenda of wanting
Americans to pay more for oil and gas?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!! whata dumb ass you are

so that means then, because the Dems have majorities in
both houses NOW, then we can drill in ANWR with no
problems or obstacles in Congress, right ?

What is means is that you dumber than stone RightTards
are unable to explain why they have been unable to pass
a bill of your own that has not been blocked by
yourselves. Now if being unable to even understand why
that is than I guess it is you that is the dumb ass.
hey?

Past tense. Just because republicans when they were in
control messed things up, does that mean that it is okay
for democrats who are now in control of Congress can also
mess things up?
When you can explain why the right have been the party
of lies, deception and obstruction then we can move on
to showing you how stupid you actually are.

What lies, depception, and obstruction are you talking
about. When Democratic Senators dreamed up this idea of
a filibuster that is not a filibuster at all, that
required a super majority to stop, did you complain like
a stuck pig them, or were you in the bleachers cheering
them on?

Why have republicans continued to vote to block drilling for new oil in the
US? The republicans have always been the party of lies, deception,
appeasement, obstruction and war crimes.

Old June 21st 08, 10:49 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Steve

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 09:37:08 -1000, "Jerry Okamura"
wrote:

I thought you guys were talking about drilling for oil in ANWR, what has
what you said go to do with drilling in ANWR?

"bobgnote" wrote in message
[...]

It's always fun to watch a girly-man lefty talk tough and make
predictions... and yeah, I talk like that on the street too.
Old June 22nd 08, 08:21 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

[...]

So, there is a whole lot of blame to spread around, but
it does not solve the problem does it?

It might is there were no obstructionists on the right that rather blame and
vote against their own bills while lying all along. Not to mention the
flipping by both Bush and McCain on drilling. If they would do the right
thing from the beginning there would be less difficulties from the start.

Old June 22nd 08, 11:46 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

[...]

Okay, let me try this out. You are the President of the
United States. You were not in favor of exploiting the
oil that is in US terroritory. When you opposed it,
gasoline prices were not a problem. But since you took
that position, gasoline prices went through the roof. Should you stand by
your original position, or should you
change your mind, now that oil prices have gone through
the roof?

It is not that simple no matter how much you protest that it is. First let
me point out that most of your blame is based on the fact that it is all
Clinton's fault for his veto on drilling ANWR when the price was just HOW
MUCH????

Now there is the point that drilling on land that has oil like ANWR will
somehow be a relief from the current prices. That is a non starter and
totally untrue. No one listened to Carter on both sides of the fence. Blame
is equal everywhere while you RightTards find Carter all fun and games. You
sure look like fools now don't you?

Changing ones mind is obviously a political choice and nothing more. ANWR
and anywhere in the US should be the last choice right after all hope of
making deals with those in OPEC that are supposed to be our friends. The
failure to do this is directly the fault of Bush. He has failed miserably to
strike a deal with SA. Why is that? Where is the deal tied to what they want
from the US? More failures of the right.

The answer is YES. You should stand by what you believed to be true from
the start. For anyone to really think that the current surge in prices is
due to supply and demand has to be smoking something funny. Do you, for one,
really think that the demand has risen by 500% since Bush took office? Maybe
if you include the oil purchased by speculators in that equation. Now that
bring in another point. If the price is being inflated on a bet that
American economy will suffer then some extreme measure must be taken. A
gambling tax should be demanded on the profits made by the ones that are
winning these gambles made at the expense of the world separate from a gas
tax that can be passed on to the consumer.