Classic Nudo Threats

Old August 16th 06, 03:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
8 tracker from hell

Default BICYCLE ISP info

bicycle wrote:

There are dozens of IP locators online, dumbass. They give that same
information and they're free.
Once again you say something totally stupid because you're such an
Etard. DUH!

I watched you "trace" Nomen Nescio, remember, you made an ass out of
yourself tracing him.
Same with "hacking the Penn State servers" like you claimed when I was
using this same ISP.

Same ISP since December 2005 and you're just now comming up with this?

Your net detective skills are as limp as your puny dick.

nudo thinks i am a "foreign scumbag" because i use a newsfeed that is
located in germany. even though i live in a state right next to his.
nudo is THE example of the most stupidest person in the world. i believe he
could be a good candidate for the guiness book of world records for being
the worlds stupidest person.

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.
Old August 16th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
8 tracker from hell

Default BICYCLE ISP info nymshift allert

The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups?

Old August 16th 06, 03:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

8 tracker from hell wrote:
bicycle wrote:

There are dozens of IP locators online, dumbass. They give that same
information and they're free.
Once again you say something totally stupid because you're such an
Etard. DUH!

I watched you "trace" Nomen Nescio, remember, you made an ass out of
yourself tracing him.
Same with "hacking the Penn State servers" like you claimed when I was
using this same ISP.

Same ISP since December 2005 and you're just now comming up with this?

Your net detective skills are as limp as your puny dick.

nudo thinks i am a "foreign scumbag" because i use a newsfeed that is
located in germany. even though i live in a state right next to his.
nudo is THE example of the most stupidest person in the world. i believe he
could be a good candidate for the guiness book of world records for being
the worlds stupidest person.

That's classic Nudo!

He was stalking "Nomen" through the groups "he" posted in, all 10,000
of them!

Old August 16th 06, 04:22 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:44:40 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

nudo thinks i am a "foreign scumbag" because i use a newsfeed that is
located in germany. even though i live in a state right next to his.
nudo is THE example of the most stupidest person in the world. i believe he
could be a good candidate for the guiness book of world records for being
the worlds stupidest person. snip

Agreed, and the most damaging and annoying. His crimes and "pranks"
have hurt many.
Old August 16th 06, 04:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 15 Aug 2006 19:47:55 -0700, "bicycle" wrote:

He was stalking "Nomen" through the groups "he" posted in, all 10,000
of them! snip

ROFL...that was a classic. He also stalked " for weeks
before realizing he'd been had.
Old August 16th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 22:47:24 -0400, 8 tracker from hell
wrote:

The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups? snip

....which is only one of several reasons why he's had SEVEN goo goo
groopz accounts permanently banned...and more to come.
Old August 16th 06, 10:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot of the gods

8 tracker from hell wrote:
The Punisher wrote:

listen to banned-boy, the whipped family pig of alt.8tracks...

what's the matter dumb****, run into your posting limit again with goo goo
groups?

--
i have an 8 track mind

My other computer is your XP box.

my posting knows no limits but my own will

Old August 16th 06, 02:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 16 Aug 2006 02:58:28 -0700, "Rusted out 455 Pontiac on overpriced
premium Sunoco-chariot of Nudo the white trasher"
wrote:

my posting knows no limits but my own will snip

....until you get yet another account banned, that is!
Old August 16th 06, 08:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default Classic Nudo Threats

Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD wrote:
face it- you've been beaten like the family pig

Your... family... beats... pigs??? Oh Jesus, now I really HAVE heard
everything! LOL