66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

Old August 3rd 06, 08:21 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
DeserTBoB

Default 66FOURDOOR FRAUD ALERT!

As if to tempt punishment, Charlie Nudo, aka 66fourdoor on eBay, has
defiantly listed yet another fake "alignment" tape...yet another fraud
he runs off at home on his misaligned machines on bulk erased blank
cartridges, usually bad quality Radio Shack or relabeled prerecorded
carts.

Now you can take action against this latest "Cholly Noodles'" scam
yourself! Simply go to this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOTEX-8TRACK-...QQcmdZViewItem

....go to the bottom and click "Report This Item." This will take you
to a Java menu page. In the "Step 1" box, click "Counterfeits and
copyright violations." In "Step 2," click "Bootlegs and counterfeit
media." Under "Step 3," click "Media on Recordable Formats..." and
then click the "Continue" button. This brings up the next page, and
you simply click on the "Email Us" link, which brings up yet ANOTHER
Java page, which will ask for your user name and password. Do that,
and then you'll get what passes for their "email form" (which doesn't
allow any commentary at all, of course, but has the item number filled
in.) Click "Send A Copy To My Email Address" and then just click
send, and another fraud has been reported to eBay's notoriously lax
Trust & Safety joke. You'll then get a copy of it that you can post
on Usenet with which to drive Noodles nuts!

Do it now...the more reports from disparate sources, the more they'll
have to take action against this long-time fraudster and con artist.
The goal: 66fourdoor OFF eBay forever...a laudable goal, indeed!

From: Go****Off
Subject: Media on Recordable formats (CD-R, DVD-R, VHS
Tape, etc.)

Enter the item number(s) that you wish to report:
140015031408
Up to 10 items separated by commas
(example: 1365609580 , 1748176843)

Send a copy to my email address.

Old August 3rd 06, 10:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:11:50 -0400, "Moe"
wrote:

Done! snip

Oooh, Noodles...that's going to hurt...bad!

Old August 3rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
[email protected]

Terry S wrote:
Oh, and you two were so quiet for so long.... Damn.

DeserTBoB wrote:
snip another rant about someone he should move on from/snip
I think we should all purchase one and even if is is junk (and I'm not
saying it is) each and every time Bobby the "Skippy wanna be" alerter
post a warning. I think Bob would report this himself if ebay had not
cancelled his membership for auction interference. Yep Bob you really
should move on and get a life .

Old August 4th 06, 02:36 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Scott McAuley

DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.
Old August 4th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Jimmy the Hand

You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.

I don't know what up. The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really
only want to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!
I'm thinking that you're 100% right and that this person, and certain
other people (with their useless nonsensical "cluedidiot" lists) really
slow down the threads and any intelligent pertinent information to the
groups.

DesertBoob, if you have a beef with this dude, take it to email but
don't take up usenet space better used for semi-interesting/stimulating
conversation.

Old August 4th 06, 02:56 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Kill Master

Read AWL about Scott Lifshine and what he says about Camp Sussex being a
NUDE camp for kids AND how he sold drugs to Camp Sussex employees:

http://tinyurl.com/bhmck
http://tinyurl.com/8jqaj
http://tinyurl.com/cgryq
http://tinyurl.com/drjcb

Concerned? Outraged?
Want to tell the camp how you feel?

Camp Sussex Contact Info:
Contact Bob Silver at 718-261-8700 x13 or fax (718) 793-2857
Email:

Office Address:
110-11 Queens Blvd., Suite 1BB
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Phone Number:
Tel 718.261.8700
Fax Number:
Tel 718.793.2857
Email:

Camp Address:
110Camp Sussex
1720 Route 565
Sussex, NJ 07461

Why does Scott Lifshine, a 47 year old man(?) claim that he took
showers in front of pre teen children at Camp Sussex?

http://tinyurl.com/89dru

Scott Lifshine
1810 Bruckner Blvd
Bronx, NY 10473-3738
(718) 328-2248

Doin' it for the kids.
So Scott wont be doin' it TO the kids!
Old August 4th 06, 03:13 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Gary Tayman

You really don't have much to keep yourself occupied; do you?
Scott.

Personally I think they're working together to increase sales.

In addition to this newsgroup, I subscribe to a private group related to
classic Thunderbirds. In addition to radios I chat with fellow T-Bird
owners from around the world. Hold that thought.

Four years ago I "repaired" an AM/FM radio for a 65 T-Bird -- worst car
radio ever made, but it was an easy audio problem and I got it playing
beautifully (considering what it is) for a very reasonable price. Three
years later -- two years out of warranty -- he called me up to tell me he's
having a problem -- after sitting outside for three years, he's just now
getting around to installing it in the car. It now has a problem where
reception pops in and out. I told him I normally wouldn't mind checking it,
except that it sounds like the elements got to the IF cans over time and
corroded the caps in the bases. On these IF's this problem is virtually
impossible to fix. In fact, I no longer offer service on AM/FM radios
partly because of this very problem -- and other dealers are refusing them
as well for the same reason. I offered him a big discount on a conversion,
which is the only worthwhile solution to this problem. He got really nasty
because (1) I didn't warn him three years ago that this was gonna happen,
and (2) I should be offering the conversion to him for free.

Well -- yet another year went by, then one day out of the clear blue, he got
on the T-Bird message forum and lambasted me to pieces. Of course many
happy customers responded, but the real surprise came when several others on
the list suddenly sent me their radios for conversion! I had a big boost in
business that day!

--
Gary E. Tayman/Tayman Electrical
Sound Solutions For Classic Cars

Old August 4th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Sherlock Bones

"Jimmy the Hand" The cross-posting is driving me nuts. I really only want
to peruse the ledzep group, and then **** like this shows up!

You need to KILLFILE all of the morons that post crud that has nothing to do
with Led Zep. I killfile them regularly.

The cretin, Kill Master just popped up again, so I will killfile him again.
There are probably 75-100 worthless trash that cross-post here or are
constantly posting personal flames.

Just keep KILLFILING them (use the BLOCK MESSAGE feature under the MESSAGE
tab if you are using Outlook Express).