Request to kill: alt.collecting,8-track-tapes

Old August 14th 05, 05:34 PM
-= Hawk =-

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 17:33:50 +0200, "2Rowdy"
scribbled:

Message
oglegroups.com,
by author bicycle aka inspired me,
66fourdoor wrote:
just this one super-embarassing, smoking-gun post, cut down this
troll Bob Scarborough to plankton size..

A troll named Bob Scarborough got caught lying about an Ebay
seller- and now wants the group terminated so his shame and guilt
can be limited somehow.

Excuse me, Bob apologized to the Ebay seller (Frank), Frank
accepted, end of story. Let me repaet, END OF STORY. Nothing posted
by anyone after the said apology and acceptance mean anything. It's
over.

The person emailing you for termination of group, is Bob
Scarborough, aka DeserTBob- below are the pertinent emails- you
can draw your own conclusions about Bob.

He basically LOST a year long flame war in alt.8-tracks, and now
wants the site nuked because he's a sore loser.

He lost nothing of the sort. As I stated before there are no
winners, hence there can be no losers.

supporting post below- this post split him

I'll stick to the facts, and let the readers draw their own
conclusions:

The facts are as stated above about the apology. Anything else is
just spite.

You both might have missed this,
http://nntp.aacity.net/tf.htm

Here's a wallpaper for offline reaffirmation of the above....
http://s90011794.onlinehome.us/stuff/trolls.jpg

--
Want to propose a newsgroup? Browse these links for help:
http://www.faqs.org/usenet/alt/
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/good-newgroup.html
http://nylon.net/alt/newgroup.htm
For information on moderating a newsgroup:
http://www.swcp.com/~dmckeon/mod-faq.html
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/mod-pitfalls.html
http://www.landfield.com/moderators/
Tale discusses control messages:
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/CONFIG/README
For proposals that belong in the UK hierarchy:
http://www.usenet.org.uk/
To locate a newsgroup control message:
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/[hierarchy]/[group.name].gz
Open with WinZip.
Newsgroup Propagation Search:
http://usenet.klaas.ca/groupsearch/

Old August 14th 05, 06:03 PM
66FOURDOOR

that hits the nail !

Old August 14th 05, 06:56 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2005 09:23:09 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" wrote:

Rick,

Here is the problem, in Bob's own words- he is continuously going after
his "pound of meat" for over a year now- notice how he says he's on to
"new projects" ?? Yet he picked it right back up today where he left
off. Now he's out to bury the group, because he can't control it.
Because he got caught RED HANDED in lies, and disproved. What we have
here is a "pathological liar", he actually believes what he makes up
and posts. snip

More projection from a paranoid delusional ****tard and thief.

....and quit prank calling my home number. What a baby.
Old August 14th 05, 06:58 PM
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2005 09:30:56 -0700, "66FOURDOOR" wrote:

OR you can call me and talk this over man to man

1-570-788-415

if you're man enough snip

Sorry...life's too short than to spend time listening to jacked off
morons on the other end of a phone circuit.
Old August 14th 05, 07:22 PM

call me anytime you want to iron this out Bob

1-570-788-4115

when you're man enough to stop hiding behind your computer keyboard and
newsreader

you've been outed for the lying troll you are- and these guys on config
basically told you to go wax your bishop

Old August 14th 05, 07:57 PM
66fourdoor

DeserTBob is really getting the ****ing tar kicked out of him now- it's
like watching a little helpless puppy get beat up by a Rottweiler- and
the puppy can't defend himself.

Old August 14th 05, 07:58 PM

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cfee33466c98ad

Adam, take a look for yourself- Bob has already started another thread
on alt8-tracks- the guy is retarded

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....8-track-tapes

Old August 14th 05, 08:03 PM
Adam H. Kerman

At 10:56am -0700, 08/14/05, DeserTBoB wrote:

More projection from a paranoid delusional ****tard and thief.

...and quit prank calling my home number. What a baby.

What part of "Shut the **** up. Stop feeding the trolls. You ruined your
own newsgroup with your antics" is so difficult for you to understand?
Old August 14th 05, 08:13 PM
2Rowdy

Message
legroups.com,
by author aka
inspired me,

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cfee33466c98ad

Adam, take a look for yourself- Bob has already started another
thread on alt8-tracks- the guy is retarded

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....8-track-tapes

I need to put someone in my killfile.
Any suggestions anyone?
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net

IHUMFA
Old August 14th 05, 08:53 PM
PJR

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:13:14 +0200, "2Rowdy"
wrote in alt.config:

Message
legroups.com,
by author aka
inspired me,

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...cfee33466c98ad

Adam, take a look for yourself- Bob has already started another
thread on alt8-tracks- the guy is retarded

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/....8-track-tapes

I need to put someone in my killfile.
Any suggestions anyone?

[*]