Bicycle revealed

Old June 23rd 05, 06:15 AM
Rod Speed

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Robert Morien desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament in message
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

Old June 23rd 05, 07:22 AM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Robert Morien desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament in message
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

What a nicely phrased admission of failure and defeat. I accept your
apologies.

Old June 23rd 05, 09:30 AM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
Robert Morien desperately
attempted to bull**** its way out of its predicament in message
and fooled absolutely no one at all. As always.

we know you can do better, we know you can, we know you can.
Old June 24th 05, 05:55 AM
George Grapman

little Rodney pretending to be wqq wrote:
DeserTBoB wrote in message

George Grapman wrote

Still waiting for the name of one major league
baseball player who is exempt from the CBA.

He won't respond tonight.

Guess which ****wit redneck union bludger has
just got egg all over its silly little face, yet again ?

No surprise that it needed a union to bludge off.

Reams of redneck union bludger projection flushed where it belongs.

Still can't name those players, can you, little boy?
By the way, what union do I belong to? Must be a great union because I
have a great salary and benefits package and the union never deducts any
dues.

--
To reply via e-mail please delete 1 c from paccbell

BICYCLE works for Welfare Dept, then sells on Ebay tripping28track 8 Track Tapes 16 June 14th 05 07:44 PM
Bicycle Day Poster Autographed by Albert Hofmann: Discoverer of LSD mydaj [ROR] Autographs 0 April 14th 05 06:22 PM
eBay Bids Revealed! Steve Ruud Coins 5 March 24th 05 09:00 PM
Northeast Bicycle Swap Meet, Bloomfield CT, 29-August-2004 Menotomy General 0 July 15th 04 01:09 PM
VINTAGE BICYCLE Price Guide - $9.95 Menotomy General 0 May 5th 04 03:27 PM