BEWARE "BICYCLE"-Usenet criminal

Old June 16th 05, 02:17 PM
trippingtoo8track

Default BEWARE "BICYCLE"-Usenet criminal

This guy got in a flame war with me on Google Groups. Now he's
threatening to sneak past my house with a camera, and even wants to
brave getting past our gated community security guards to do it.

This guy is a psycho- I suggest anyone reading this, AVOID THIS GUY, he
sounds criminally deranged. He is in the biking community

Here is his last email, and go to "alt.collecting8tracktapes" group to
read his other posts. He has LOST IT and is obsessed with terrorizing
people.

He goes by the username "bicycle"

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Weekend in Jim Thorpe, PA.
Date: 15 Jun 2005 08:26:14 -0700

I'm leaving Friday morn for the weekend. Heading to Jim Thorpe, Pa. for
MBW,the Mountain Bike Weekend which starts tomorrow. I'm also making a
little side trip to view a timeshare at Quail Hollow Village and a
house for sale on Spinnaker Ln. so I'll take a few pictures of Charlies
house and we'll see for real what kind of place he lives in.

Old June 16th 05, 05:45 PM
tripping28track

bumpity-bump !

Old June 16th 05, 05:56 PM
tripping28track

more posts from Bicycle- this guy needs to be avoided- here is brags
about being able to sneak into gated communities.

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Gated Community and "Armed Guards".
Date: 15 Jun 2005 14:03:03 -0700

Scroll to the bottom of this page and read about how things really are
in Noodle's neighborhood. I like how on the weekends there are no
security patrols and non-residents come into the community to visit the
"open to the public" bar! What security! Also read how the resident are
complaining because they don't even have a gate!

Scroll to "Share your News or Views"

http://www.beechmt.com/

You gotta love this excerpt:

"vehicles that come into our community that do not have the
proper stickers just drive past the guard and wave. When that happens
what do the guards do? There is one guard in particular that no matter
when I drive into the development he is on the phone. Some of the
guards just sit in the chair and do not even move."

Maybe they're too busy cleaning their guns!

Old June 16th 05, 05:57 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 06:17:07 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

This guy got in a flame war with me on Google Groups. Now he's
threatening to sneak past my house with a camera snip

SO WHAT? Perfectly LEGAL ACTIVITY.

and even wants to
brave getting past our gated community security guards to do it. snip

What "gates?" It's all over the Internet that there ARE no "gates."

This guy is a psycho- snip

More projection from a paranoid delusional.

Here is his last email, and go to "alt.collecting8tracktapes" group to
read his other posts. He has LOST IT and is obsessed with terrorizing
people. snip

....and I'll be right behind you, innoculating all your fraudulent
claims...as usual, Noodles.

He goes by the username "bicycle"

From: "bicycle"
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Date: 15 Jun 2005 08:26:14 -0700

I'm leaving Friday morn for the weekend. Heading to Jim Thorpe, Pa. for
MBW,the Mountain Bike Weekend which starts tomorrow. I'm also making a
little side trip to view a timeshare at Quail Hollow Village and a
house for sale on Spinnaker Ln. so I'll take a few pictures of Charlies
house and we'll see for real what kind of place he lives in. snip

So WHAT?? Sounds like an enjoyable weekend to me!
Old June 16th 05, 10:11 PM
tripping28track

good points- DesertBob aka Bob Scarborough, of Lancaster, Ca. fits all
those categories.

Excellent work !

Your wit is impeccable.

Old June 16th 05, 11:04 PM
DeserTBoB

On 16 Jun 2005 14:11:03 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

good points- DesertBob aka Bob Scarborough, of Lancaster, Ca. fits all
those categories. snip

There he is...the paranoid delusional fraudster himself...

Charlie Nudo
160 Bear Run Dr.
Drums, PA 18222

Have a nice weekend, Noodles! LMAO
Old June 17th 05, 04:02 PM
tripping28track

Well I just called the director of all welfare office operations
Clearfield county- NO ONE has a company car, the director doesn't even
have one- so Bicycle is full of **** there.

Also no one works "part time" with most of the day off- they are all
swamped and have no time.

The only people that have company cars work are from the office of the
inspector general- and they are both female- and one is too big to ride
a bike. Neither of them ride bikes.

Also no one fits your profile of selling on ebay, collecting watches,
on vacation this week, and bike rider- that works for welfare.

This "Bicycle's" username and persona is totally FALSE- he's a
bull****ter extraodinaire.

The jig is up- your entire fake persona has just come crashing down.

If by some SMALL CHANCE he is employed in government, they now have his
profile- and the director informed me quite bluntly- he won't be there
very long.

Old June 17th 05, 04:50 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 08:02:05 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Well I just called the director of all welfare office operations
Clearfield county- snip

SUUUUUURE ya did, Noodles. Having one of your psychotic breaks again?
Do you call the pizza guy and start asking him if his pizzas work full
time?

You have no credibility, Noodles. Your history, easy to see in
Google's archives, show you for what you are...a mentally ill wet bag
of crap no one wants around or believes.

Old June 17th 05, 05:17 PM
trippingtoo8track

not only did I contact Clearfield County, but I contacted Cambria
County office as well

listen up:

NO ONE in any county assistance office in the entire state of PA. gets
company cars- EVER. Not even the 2 directors I spoke to.

house visits in the last 5-10 years are virtually NON EXISTANT- the
people have to come into the office or call in- unless there are
special needs

you really think this guy has a job, going out on a DAILY BASIS signing
up welfare recipients ? with special needs ?? There's not that many
prospects to justify the job.

all their employees are swamped- no one works half a day with time off

you have been bull****ted big time, DoucheBob- your butt-y is a FAKE- a
total FRAUD- he's most likely on welfare himself, and this is his way
of projecting the shame off his conscience, and making himself feel
better.

un-****ing-believeable- A TOTAL FAKE !

Old June 17th 05, 06:10 PM
DeserTBoB

On 17 Jun 2005 09:17:31 -0700, "trippingtoo8track"
wrote:

not only did I contact Clearfield County, but I contacted Cambria
County office as well

listen up:

NO ONE in any county assistance office in the entire state of PA. gets
company cars- EVER. Not even the 2 directors I spoke to. snip

So WHAT? All this is a tempest in a teapot, and the teapot is your
own deranged BRAIN!

you really think this guy has a job, going out on a DAILY BASIS signing
up welfare recipients ? with special needs ?? There's not that many
prospects to justify the job.

all their employees are swamped- no one works half a day with time off

you have been bull****ted big time, DoucheBob- your butt-y is a FAKE- a
total FRAUD- he's most likely on welfare himself, and this is his way
of projecting the shame off his conscience, and making himself feel
better. snip

Takes one to know one, Noodles! You're the biggest frauder around!

un-****ing-believeable- A TOTAL FAKE ! snip

Just like you and your eBay scams, eh, Noodles? How's it feel to be
DEFRAUDED? LIKE YOU DEFRAUDED ME? So WHAT if you refunded monies I
paid in good faith for a real article are received one of your
numerous fakes instead? THAT DOES NOT EVISCERATE THE UNDERLYING CRIME
OF FRAUD!

Be sure to tell the IRS auditors which auctions involved frauds and
which did not....HAHA