"ARMED GUARDS" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old June 30th 05, 02:28 AM
tripping28track

admit it, your wife screwed FJ, and your wife said that he was worse
than FJ's mother, meaning your wife was messing around with both of
them, going by your post...

man, you really ****ed that post up- and made yourself look like the
ass you are !

Old June 30th 05, 04:27 AM
Frugal Joe

"tripping28track" wrote in message
oups.com...
admit it, your wife screwed FJ, and your wife said that he was worse
than FJ's mother, meaning your wife was messing around with both of
them, going by your post...

man, you really ****ed that post up- and made yourself look like the
ass you are !

yes, he is an ass...and his wife got it in the ass

Old June 30th 05, 05:41 AM
Robert Morien

In article .com,
"tripping28track" wrote:

admit it, your wife screwed FJ, and your wife said that he was worse
than FJ's mother, meaning your wife was messing around with both of
them, going by your post...

man, you really ****ed that post up- and made yourself look like the
ass you are !

okay **** for brains...my wife is bi. she slept with his mother who is a
lesbian. Get that, his mother is a lesbian. And his father is a turkey
baster.

And she stands by her assertion that he was worse than his mother.
Old June 30th 05, 05:43 AM
Robert Morien

In article ,
"Frugal Joe" wrote:

"tripping28track" wrote in message
oups.com...
admit it, your wife screwed FJ, and your wife said that he was worse
than FJ's mother, meaning your wife was messing around with both of
them, going by your post...

man, you really ****ed that post up- and made yourself look like the
ass you are !

yes, he is an ass...and his wife got it in the ass

Oh, I'm sorry. We just compared notes and she tells me that you are that
dickless wonder that carried his "penis" in a leather lined wooden box
(with that special battery compartment.)
Old June 30th 05, 06:35 AM
Robert Morien

In article .com,
"tripping28track" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

how do you report spam to ebay?
Old June 30th 05, 12:13 PM
tripping28track

Robert Morien wrote:
In article .com,
"tripping28track" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&sspage name=
STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

how do you report spam to ebay?

It's not spam- those groups were created to handle FS/FA/WTB ads.

Old June 30th 05, 12:18 PM
Joe

how do you report spam to ebay?

It's not spam- those groups were created to handle FS/FA/WTB ads.

"Those groups"?

What about the group I'm seeing this in? misc.consumers.frugal-living is
not a FS/FA/WTB group. I'm not offended by the original post - I have my
own delete key... But I see the point of trying to keep these type of posts
out of a group that specifically says that we don't want these type of
posts.
--

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
http://tinyurl.com/4zkw8
http://www.youthelate.com

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Cedar Grove, NJ Bike Night! (973) 239-1400

Old June 30th 05, 12:36 PM
tripping28track

You can thank DesertBob for that- he cross posted to about 8 different
groups from his stupid newsreader, thinking he's clever- well anyone
that replies also posts to all those groups too, you just did yourself.

So that makes you a spammer too, I guess...

Get the picture ?

Old June 30th 05, 12:38 PM
tripping28track

alt.collecting.8-track-tapes, misc.consumers.frugal-living,
alt.mountain-bike, rec.backcountry

this is the list of groups you just posted to when you replied

does this mean that the 8-track group, mountain bike group, and
backcountry group should all complain to your server ? DesertBob
would...

now you can see how nitpicky and childish these spam complaints are.
It's the nature of the net interface and complaining about it is stupid.