new jukebox collector website-need help

Old February 23rd 10, 11:30 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
matt[_2_]

Default new jukebox collector website-need help

On Feb 22, 12:28*pm, Tony wrote:
matt wrote:
I am building my new website (still under construction). It's
dedicated to the hobby of pinball machine collecting and restoration.
I also collect slot machines, jukeboxes, and arcade games.I'm in
Harleysville, PA.http://flipperpinball.com/*is my new website. I'm
not a buisness and I'm trying to get some free search engine listings
so I can be found. Anyone know how? Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt. *I don't have help for you but I thought I'd mention that I
used to live in Harleysville, PA. *I moved twice since then, first to
East Greenville, PA (About a mile from were Steve Young of Pinball
Resource started his pinball hobby), now I'm in Tennessee.

Does Harleysville look like Skippack yet? *They talked about going for
that look back in the late 80's, wanting to attract the Skippack crowd
with all kinds of little shops and resturaunts.

Tony

Hi Tony, Harleysville has really grown in size, but Skippack has its
kind of New Hope feel with the specialty shops. Matt
Old March 1st 10, 02:51 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Tony[_4_]

matt wrote:
On Feb 22, 12:28 pm, Tony wrote:
matt wrote:
[...]

I'm trying to remember the name of that giant company that builds homes.
Is it THP? They had an office in the middle of town with... I think
it was originally a Data East Checkpoint. The grafics were completly
redone. Higher up managers and such had there faces glued to the drop
targets! They were in the same general area as the drivers license
place but used most of the building. Tony