Frank the Spammer has been NARUed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 27th 03, 07:35 PM
Frank Provasek

Default Frank the Spammer has been NARUed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL
Arrogant ebay *indeed*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=frankcoins

link

I have been the victim of newsgroup smear campaigns for several
years. Just another tactic by the Frank-haters.

--
RARE COIN AUCTIONS NO MINIMUMS http://www.frankcoins.com
Ebay Powerseller FRANKCOINS Texas Auction License 11259
"a. linklurker" wrote in message

Old October 27th 03, 07:42 PM
Bob Flaminio

Frank Provasek wrote:
LOL
Arrogant ebay *indeed*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=frankcoins

I have been the victim of newsgroup smear campaigns for several
years. Just another tactic by the Frank-haters.

Sorry to hear it, Frank. I've disagreed with you on many issues, but
interfering with one's business is abhorrent. I hope you take
appropriate legal action in this regard.

--
Bob

Old October 28th 03, 07:47 AM
RipCurl

"Bob Flaminio" wrote in message
Frank Provasek wrote:
LOL
Arrogant ebay *indeed*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...rid=frankcoins

I have been the victim of newsgroup smear campaigns for several
years. Just another tactic by the Frank-haters.

Sorry to hear it, Frank. I've disagreed with you on many issues, but
interfering with one's business is abhorrent. I hope you take
appropriate legal action in this regard.

And what is he gonna do? Suck his thumb and cry?

Old November 17th 03, 08:42 AM
Gary Dorman

I just want to publicly state that I support Frank Provasek 100%

What ebay and some of the people in the newsgroups say about him
is nothing short of malicious lies. He has done nothing wrong, and
you people need to get a life and leave his business alone.
Old November 17th 03, 03:54 PM
bob peterson

Gary Dorman wrote in message . com...
I just want to publicly state that I support Frank Provasek 100%

What ebay and some of the people in the newsgroups say about him
is nothing short of malicious lies. He has done nothing wrong, and
you people need to get a life and leave his business alone.

Just how do you personally know Frank has done nothing wrong?

I am not suggesting he has, but since you are so sure he has not,
maybe you can clue us in on how you know this to be true.
Old November 17th 03, 06:07 PM
McWebber

"Gary Dorman" wrote in message
om...
I just want to publicly state that I support Frank Provasek 100%

Good for you.

What ebay and some of the people in the newsgroups say about him
is nothing short of malicious lies.

Name one lie.

He has done nothing wrong, and
you people need to get a life and leave his business alone.

Look in the mirror. I think Frank may have a life on sale you can bid on.

--
McWebber
No email replies read