Da Book is Back!

Old April 23rd 04, 04:19 AM
PENDEMONIUM

Default Da Book is Back!

Pendemonium is pleased to announce that effective immediately Da Book is
back in stock! Frank Dubiel's estate has been settled and we are now
proud owners of the exclusive rights to publish not only Da Book, but
the Eversharp Book as well. This is exciting for us and we're just
thrilled that Da Book will not go by the wayside. Frank worked hard on
this book, he put his heart and soul into it and those of you who might
have a copy already know what a godsend it is when it comes to doing
repairs on vintage pens. We think Frank would be pleased that in his
absence, Da Book will continue.

Tip 'o the hat to several of my pen collecting colleagues who were in
Fall River to assist with Frank's estate - you know who you are and we
appreciate your efforts.

Our sincere thanks go to Frank and Eva Fieldhouse, executors of Frank
Dubiel's estate for having faith in us that we will do our utmost to
continue getting Da Book into the hands of pen collectors around the
world and assure the legacy of Frank Dubiel never dies.

Frank - we love you and miss you and we promise we won't do you wrong!

http://www.pendemonium.com/books.htm#dabook

Good Colledting! Sam
--
Email to sign up for Inky Greetings, our e-newsletter!
http://www.pendemonium.com
Old April 23rd 04, 06:46 PM
Deirdre Saoirse Moen

PENDEMONIUM wrote:
Pendemonium is pleased to announce that effective immediately Da Book is
back in stock! Frank Dubiel's estate has been settled and we are now
proud owners of the exclusive rights to publish not only Da Book, but
the Eversharp Book as well.

Rock on!

Thanks to all in the estate for seeing that this remains available.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net
"Ideally pacing should look like the stock market for the year 1999, up
Old April 23rd 04, 10:10 PM
Mark Atwood

PENDEMONIUM writes:
Pendemonium is pleased to announce that effective immediately Da Book is
back in stock! Frank Dubiel's estate has been settled and we are now
proud owners of the exclusive rights to publish not only Da Book, but

Does this have to do with the fact that Fountain Pen Hospital just
released my backorder, shipped, and my copy of it arrived today?

Or did they find a cache of them on a shelf somewhere, I wonder?

It's being a fun fun read.

--
Mark Atwood | When you do things right, people won't be sure
http://www.pobox.com/~mra | http://www.livejournal.com/users/fallenpegasus