Norwegian "Special occasions" / "Send a greeting" stamps

Old September 25th 03, 09:14 PM
Eric Bustad

Default Norwegian "Special occasions" / "Send a greeting" stamps

Has anyone seen these new stamps, issued by Norway Post on September 19?
As near as I can tell from the info on the Norway Post and Stamp C@fe
web sites, they were issued in sheets of 15 stamps, having three copies
of each of the five different designs. Can any of you confirm this
and/or provide more information?

It seems to me that if this is the format that these stamps were issued,
that it is an unfortunate one. A person wanting, for example, to use
the "baby" stamp from the issue on announcements of their new child will
not need or want the other four designs.

= Eric

Old September 26th 03, 08:34 PM
Bjorn Bakken

"Eric Bustad" skrev i melding
Has anyone seen these new stamps, issued by Norway Post on September 19?
As near as I can tell from the info on the Norway Post and Stamp C@fe
web sites, they were issued in sheets of 15 stamps, having three copies
of each of the five different designs. Can any of you confirm this
and/or provide more information?

It seems to me that if this is the format that these stamps were issued,
that it is an unfortunate one. A person wanting, for example, to use
the "baby" stamp from the issue on announcements of their new child will
not need or want the other four designs.

= Eric

Eric,

As far as I can tell from the Norwegian information about these issues all
15 stamps on a sheet are of one issue. I haven't seen these in the "shops"
yet but may keep an eye open for you...

Look for "NK 1509-13" on this list:

http://www.posten.no/portal/applicat...ic?contentId=O
mPostenFrimerker/frimprogram2003.htm&linkId=&headerId=

Regards,
Bjorn B

Old September 26th 03, 10:00 PM
Eric Bustad

Bjorn Bakken wrote:
"Eric Bustad" skrev i melding

[...]

Perhaps the Norwegian language version is clear about this, but I cannot
read Norwegian. I was looking at the English language version at
http://www.posten.no/portal/application/no.posten.portal.generic?contentId=OmPostenFrimerk er/stampprogramme2003.htm.
I see that it lists "Sales prices: Sheetlet NOK 82,50", which is the
price of 15 5.50kr stamps.

= Eric

Old September 27th 03, 06:13 PM
Bjorn Bakken

"Eric Bustad" skrev i melding
"Eric Bustad" skrev i melding

http://www.posten.no/portal/applicat...ric?contentId=
OmPostenFrimerker/stampprogramme2003.htm.
I see that it lists "Sales prices: Sheetlet NOK 82,50", which is the
price of 15 5.50kr stamps.

= Eric

Unfortunately, I don't keep all the advertisements I receive from the
Norwegian Post, so I am unable to provide a picture. However, the text in
their Norwegian page do translate to "...sheets of each value" and a price
list I received earlier this year they use the terms "#1509x15", "#1510x15",
"#1511x15" etc etc.

Bjorn B

Old September 28th 03, 02:27 AM
Eric Bustad

[...]