Magazine rack off sync/Rowe CD

Old April 18th 18, 01:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Felix Cartwright

Default Magazine rack off sync/Rowe CD

Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.
Old April 18th 18, 05:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

On 2018/04/17 5:54 PM, Felix Cartwright wrote:
Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.

This sounds like the index opto is slightly off set. Get a copy of the
manual and do the adjustment for INDEXING. At least that is the most
common name for that function. There is a thumbscrew adjustment for
tweaking...but use the manual!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
Old April 18th 18, 09:53 AM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix Cartwright View Post
Hi all. I have a mid 90's Rowe Ami 100 CD jukebox. Don' have the model#. Sometimes when I play a song it selects the CD right next to the cd its supposed to be playing. For example if I play a song on slot 52 it will play a song on slot 54. After a while it fixes itself but was wondering how to adjust. Thank you.
Hello Felix,

As John says you need to adjust the opto switch after cleaning it and the drive gear that it senses. You will need to have a manual to attchieve this.

Regards
Alan

Alan Hood
ami-man