Test Post - 1 attachment

Old September 14th 04, 03:51 AM
Jimmy Tom

Default Test Post - 1 attachment

What -- you mean don't like those *fully moderated* discussions? D

Cheers,
Jimm...er, I mean, anonymous. ;o)

"elakeway" wrote in message
Test post to see if I am doing this right - Hi Guys - thought I would join
an unmoderated discussion.

Mark Tonn

Old September 14th 04, 02:01 PM
mz

elakeway wrote:
Test post to see if I am doing this right - Hi Guys - thought I would join
an unmoderated discussion.

Mark Tonn

Nice photo, but, please don't post images or attachments to
this newsgroup. This unmoderated discussion is for text
only. There are other newsgroups for images, a couple even
dedicated to FPs. You can always post images to one of the
other newsgroups and post a notice in this group.

TIA,
Mark Z.
Old September 15th 04, 06:53 AM
Free Citizen

Okay, please disregard this post. It is a mistake I realize now. My
apologies again.
--
Best regards,
Free Citizen

"Free Citizen" wrote in message

elakeway wrote:[snip] Nice photo, but, please don't post images or

Old September 15th 04, 07:48 AM
Dave

This has already been solved, so there's no longer a debate to
participate in. There's a separate group for images, so that people who
have to pay to download don't get stuck with them.
Old September 15th 04, 11:45 PM
john cline ii

"Free Citizen" wrote in message
| Okay, please disregard this post. It is a mistake I realize now. My
| apologies again.

What post?

Like many, I never saw it, as my ISP does not transmit posts that
contain binaries on non-binary groups.

john cline ii, who wonders

Old September 16th 04, 12:04 AM
Dave

john cline ii wrote:

What post?

Like many, I never saw it, as my ISP does not transmit posts that
contain binaries on non-binary groups.

(It was a scan of a handwritten defense of being allowed to post
pictures. He knows now that pictures are good in the right place, just
not here.)

David

test post - ignore BaggySac Juke Boxes 2 November 12th 04 12:39 AM
884336417077 money 884336417077 RASCH 8 Track Tapes 0 February 14th 04 07:23 PM
332323375075 money 332323375075 RASCH Juke Boxes 0 February 14th 04 07:23 PM
Test post, please ignore kg Pens & Pencils 0 January 8th 04 05:07 AM
Test Post Via Google TC8trax 8 Track Tapes 1 September 27th 03 08:03 PM