1980s FOOD BOXES wanted!!!

Old July 18th 08, 10:06 PM
hellomcflyy hellomcflyy is offline
Junior Member

Smile 1980s FOOD BOXES wanted!!!

hey - everybody here seems to list some really eclectic stuff - likely from house clean-outs and etc - so maybe you will run into what IM looking for - which is old food boxes (not those decorative food tins - I see those at every tag sale!!) - - not terribly exciting ebay-worthy stuff - but just slightly earlier versions of foods and snacks I eat everyday- 1970s and 1980s - also chip bags - wrappers - etc - I see old (1940s...50s) stuff like this on ebay/at flea markets -but stuff from the 70s and 80s doesnt really look that old - check out my collection
http://www.flickr.com/photos/1550155...7603919752068/
I would be *psyched* if someone found me a 70s Chef Boyardee can, or an 80s Hot Pockets box or Fruit Wrinkles, Doritos, Pringles, Pop Tarts, Hamburger Helper, Slurpee, Pizza boxes, etc etc (you get the idea) - drop me a line! )