Banned addresses

Old August 9th 06, 02:36 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
bicycle

Default Banned addresses

Can someone post a list of addresses that Charlie used that were
banned?
TIA.

Old August 11th 06, 12:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

DeserTBoB wrote:
And a couple of others I haven't ferreted out yet.

Don't forget all the 50-some user IDs I listed here 6 months or so. Do
a search under "User ID" and "Nudo" and see what comes up.

Old August 12th 06, 01:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

duty-honor-country wrote:
you were using a few different addys when you bought players and tapes
from me on Ebay, JOE

so practice what ya preach

****nose,

The address I used when first ordering from you was
. AOL sucks, so I went with a different ISP and
got my current email address. Two addresses, one no longer useable
because I don't have AOL. Don't take things out of context, please.
PS- what tapes did I buy from you?

Old August 14th 06, 04:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 05:09:40 -0700, "455 Pontiac on premium Sunoco-chariot
of the gods" wrote:

soit's ok for you to change email addys, **** men up the ass, and be a
pagan...

but no one else can change their username ?

yeh, ok "JOE" snip

Changing ISPs or POP3/SMTP mail servers is a damned site less moronic
than creating 11 different "goo goo groopz" accounts, plus changing
the pseudonyms within them, to evade posting limits and kill filters,
now, isn't it, Noodles?

Oh that's right...your sick brain can't get the concept of right or
wrong, so this is lost on you.
Old August 15th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE ROAD

of the gods" wrote:

soit's ok for you to change email addys, **** men up the ass, and be a
pagan...

but no one else can change their username ?

yeh, ok "JOE" snip

Changing ISPs or POP3/SMTP mail servers is a damned site less moronic
than creating 11 different "goo goo groopz" accounts, plus changing
the pseudonyms within them, to evade posting limits and kill filters,
now, isn't it, Noodles?

Oh that's right...your sick brain can't get the concept of right or
wrong, so this is lost on you.

sure whipped your ass though...

Old August 15th 06, 03:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 14 Aug 2006 18:44:41 -0700, "Sunoco premium 93 octane-KING OF THE
ROAD" wrote:

sure whipped your ass though... snip

You, Noodles, have never "whipped my ass"...ever. What you do in
terms of harassment...junk mail, spam baiting, having mine and my
wife's eBay accounts shut down for idiotic, contrived reasons, will
come back on your more than tenfold.

The Feds aren't too lenient on tax cheats these days....oh, I
forgot...you don't read newspapers!
Old August 15th 06, 12:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

ROAD" wrote:

sure whipped your ass though... snip

You, Noodles, have never "whipped my ass"...ever. What you do in
terms of harassment...junk mail, spam baiting, having mine and my
wife's eBay accounts shut down for idiotic, contrived reasons, will
come back on your more than tenfold.

The Feds aren't too lenient on tax cheats these days....oh, I
forgot...you don't read newspapers!

You should see how fast they melt away, when I show them the stack of
hardcopies of your Usenet posts harassing me. They shake their head,
close the case, and tell me get a lawyer and sue you for libel.

I think I will. At the least, I can go after your ISP and Google- who
are the deep pockets. This can turn out to be a real nice nest egg of
money for me in the future.

And the most, you'll be on probation and get a fine.

Second offense you'll do jail time.

So post away.