The First Thing I Did on New Year's Day

Old January 1st 05, 01:07 PM
Frank Provasek

Default The First Thing I Did on New Year's Day

Was send an online contribution to the Red Cross International Response Fund
for
those victims of the Southeast Asia earthquake and tsunamis.

http://www.redcross.org/

The Red Cross promises that all designated funds will go to this emergency.

Beware...I saw another website, WorldVision.com, which has "Help Tsunami
Victims" in big letters on their
home page, with this notice in tiny letters at the bottom....

In cases where donations exceed what is needed, or where local conditions
prevent program implementation, World Vision will redirect funds to similar
activities to help needy children and families.

Old January 1st 05, 04:48 PM
Jorg Lueke

Yipee! Thanks for informing everyone how charitable you are. I hope you
feel good.

I really wish I could killfile all your posts that aren't coin related but
since the coin related ones are getting so small my contrast I think maybe
I'll make you the first plonk of 2005.

My goal for 2005 ignore Frank and all the pro/con jackasses that
promulgate in this newsgroup.

Old January 1st 05, 09:44 PM
Jorg Lueke

Yuck, yuck, did your mommy write that for you?

Old January 2nd 05, 04:21 AM
Cincinnati Avenger

"Frank Provasek" wrote in
link.net:

Was send an online contribution to the Red Cross International
Response Fund for
those victims of the Southeast Asia earthquake and tsunamis.

http://www.redcross.org/

The Red Cross promises that all designated funds will go to this
emergency.

So does Frank Provasek think we are impressed and will forget that
he butt ****s little boys and then passes them on to the "priests"
of the whore roman cult (Catholic "church")
Old January 2nd 05, 04:45 AM
No One

Cincinnati Avenger writes:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in
link.net:

The Red Cross promises that all designated funds will go to this
emergency.

So does Frank Provasek think we are impressed and will forget that
he butt ****s little boys and then passes them on to the "priests"
of the whore roman cult (Catholic "church")

Would you scalawags mind keeping your libelous statements to yourself?
None of us want to read such unfounded allegations.

I might add that, if you have proof, it should be easily provided due
to the "Megan's Law" acts passed in numerous states that put names and
addresses, and in some cases pictures, of sex offenders on a web
site. Provide a URL to such a government site, showing any such
information about Mr. Provasek, or be branded a liar. If you can't
provide proof, I hope Mr. Provasek sues your ass off the face of the
planet.

Old January 2nd 05, 07:35 AM
Byron L. Reed

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 04:13:09 GMT, "Frank Provasek"
wrote:

I only meant this as a suggestion that others might want to do the same.

Jorg was probably thinking the along the same lines, Frank.

"Jorg Lueke" wrote in message
news
My goal for 2005 ignore Frank

BLReed

To e-mail me, remove the obvious spam trap.
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things and Bust Coin Forum: http://www.byronreed.com
Old January 2nd 05, 10:34 AM
Cincinnati Avenger

No One wrote in
:

Cincinnati Avenger writes:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in
link.net:

The Red Cross promises that all designated funds will go to this
emergency.

So does Frank Provasek think we are impressed and will forget that
he butt ****s little boys and then passes them on to the "priests"
of the whore roman cult (Catholic "church")

Would you scalawags mind keeping your libelous statements to yourself?
None of us want to read such unfounded allegations.

I might add that, if you have proof, it should be easily provided due
to the "Megan's Law" acts passed in numerous states that put names and
addresses, and in some cases pictures, of sex offenders on a web
site. Provide a URL to such a government site, showing any such
information about Mr. Provasek, or be branded a liar. If you can't
provide proof, I hope Mr. Provasek sues your ass off the face of the
planet.

Read in TIME MAGAZINE how he went to jail for picking up underage
boys in an AOL chat room...

http://www.time.com/time/searchresults?query=provasek
Old January 2nd 05, 12:19 PM
Steve Digby

Cincinnati Avenger wrote in
:

"Frank Provasek" wrote in
link.net:

Was send an online contribution to the Red Cross International
Response Fund for
those victims of the Southeast Asia earthquake and tsunamis.

http://www.redcross.org/

The Red Cross promises that all designated funds will go to this
emergency.

So does Frank Provasek think we are impressed and will forget that
he butt ****s little boys and then passes them on to the "priests"
of the whore roman cult (Catholic "church")

All I can say to you Frank is, you have apparantly served your time in
the justice system, and that wipes your slate clean as far as the laws
of man are concerned. But have you got right with God? As long as you
are still in the false church of Catholism you cannot be saved. You
need to join a good Bible beliving church. We love all homosexuals,
even when they molest children., but if you dont take Jesuses command to
go and sin no more, you will still go to hell. All you have to do is ask
for forgiveness and Jesus will forgiven you just like everyone else. It
says so in the Bible.

Everyone can ask Jesus into their Heart and be Saved... He didn't say
"everyong except you Homosexuals"... He said "Everyone", no exceptions
were mentioned at all. As long as a person is saved and prays for
forgiveness for his/her sins, they will go to Heaven... The Bible says
so.

All sins are equal. The sins that Hetro men commit everyday are equal
to those of Homosexuals. Hetro men even molest little girls but Jesus
forgives them all the time. All sins are the same and therefore all
sins are forgiven the same.