would you buy from a seller that has 13000+ fb rating but only 95% positive?

Old December 3rd 03, 09:04 PM
bob peterson

Default would you buy from a seller that has 13000+ fb rating but only 95% positive?

Old December 3rd 03, 09:53 PM
DONDI3

In article ,
(bob peterson) writes:

Probably not. Sears appears to lack the ability to deal with problem orders
and it's getting worse. I "gutchecked" it back about half way and the
percentage gradually fell from 98% to less than 96% There are no hidden
"feedback bombs", just a regular stream of dissatisfied customers...that seems
to be getting worse, instead of better.

I'd avoid their online sellering...and I'm certainly going to keep their
feedback numbers in mind, next time I need something from their store. They
don't seem to want to keep customers happy.

dondi3
DONDI enterprises. BUY, SELL, TRADE. RARE COINS & PRECIOUS METALS
Member COINNET, CSNS, ANA, INA, MOON, ILNA.
Old December 4th 03, 12:23 AM
Stujoe

bob peterson spoke thusly...

I was going to say that as long as I could return it to my local store,
I would disregard the feedback but I see that is not allowed.

Additionally, Sears or not, I would not bid in any auction that has the
following terms:

"PLEASE NOTE: Due to the volume of Sears listings on eBay, on rare
occasions listed auction items may be unavailable at auction end. In
such cases, Sears will notify the winning bidder that the item is
unavailable, and will try to arrange for a reasonable item substitution.
However, Sears reserves the right to cancel the auction if a mutually-
agreeable substitution item cannot be identified."

--
Stujoe
Email: http://tinyurl.com/wu00
Old December 4th 03, 12:24 AM
phil

1409 negative or neutral?I'll take my chances at Walmart
phil